Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head, 05-28-19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi MsPurrl. :wave: I hope you have a lovely time. I know how much you love it there, and love spending time with family. Can’t wait to hear all about it! IM GOING CRAZY HERE.

Thanks, Carek--it wasn't our "usual" trip, but still nice. As usual, ate breakfast and supper in our rooms, but got take-out instead of going out for supper. Social distancing was no problem on the beach, but I really missed socializing with my family in the evening and playing games. And it was SO hard to not hug my sister, her hubby, and her daughter. But the beach was beautiful, and I'm glad we went! :love:

I saw a t-shirt advertised that says You’re Fired......the People have spoken Nov 3, 2020. I want one. It’s been an even weirder few days waiting for the vote counting. It will be nice once it’s official though the orange turd will no doubt go into overdrive destroying everything possible. I wish prison for him and his family and entourage. I love to hear people say PRESIDENT BIDEN AND VICE PRESIDENT KAMALA HARRIS. LET’S GET THIS COUNTRY BACK ON TRACK!

It bruises my heart and soul that I won't be able to keep Christmas with my son. My sister who lives here in town is going ahead with plans for her usual family Christmas brunch, and my brother and his family, and my son, are planning to attend. When doctors and scientists say that we should not gather with those with whom we do not live, I am taking it seriously. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom