Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head, 05-28-19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am so overwhelmingly angry at our so-called "president" for his mishandling of this whole coronavirus situation. He is making it all about him and his profits and his ego, demanding that governors of states in need "be nice to him" in order to get assistance. What a thug! :angry:

I am so overwhelmingly angry at our so-called "president" for his mishandling of this whole coronavirus situation. He is making it all about him and his profits and his ego, demanding that governors of states in need "be nice to him" in order to get assistance. What a thug! :angry:

Do you know that his approval rating is 49%? I can't believe there are so many gullible people? :scream:

I may as well stay up all night since I’m going to shower before going to Safeway for their senior shopping hour 7-8am. I wanna be first in the store to get toilet paper.

Good luck, Carek. A week ago we went to Walmart when they opened at 7:00, and there was not a scrap of toilet paper in the store. I hope you fare better!

I am trying SO hard to remain upbeat and positive, but sometimes it is SO hard! :sad:

Good luck, Carek. A week ago we went to Walmart when they opened at 7:00, and there was not a scrap of toilet paper in the store. I hope you fare better!

I am trying SO hard to remain upbeat and positive, but sometimes it is SO hard! :sad:

Same thing here also MsPurrl . As each day that goes by it seems it is getting worse. :sad:

Talk about escapism: Just watched the series finale of "The Magicians" on the SyFy channel. I came to the series late, but love it and may have to find the entire series to catch up. :love:

Well I managed to get a 6 roll pack of paper towels and a 6roll pack of TP. I had to ask for the TP at the Customer Service desk where they have it stashed away. The shelves were really picked over and the employees in the store all seemed on drugs. The shoppers were definitely NOT all seniors-there was nobody manning the entrances so anyone could enter the store. There were 2 women walking their little poodle dogs thru the store. :ohmy: Nobody seemed to notice or care about these things. I just wanted to get home. I’m going to have food delivered from now on.

I wish that all of my family members lived in one big house, with our own area to retreat do when we felt the need, so that we could all be together and hug each other. :love:

MrPurrl and I are venturing out for the 6:00 a.m. "old people's ball" at Walmart. Hope to get enough stuff so that we can stay in for another two weeks.

It went pretty well. Calm and orderly, not too crowded, found most of the things on our list, so maybe we can stay in for another couple of weeks, especially if my son can pick up some milk for us. And there was toilet paper--it felt like Christmas! :love:

Back
Top Bottom