Time for a new movie quote game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
For those of you who dont know the rules, you guess the movie quote, then add your own, and the next person does the same. And please, dont do qoutes from movies with only 2 lines like " oh hello".

here we go

"That techno-rock you guys listen to is gutless."

Fast Times At Ridgemont High

"I feel you will have to deal with this matter in the harshest possible way, Mr. Torrance. "

benny and joon

"The record company asks that you not play any songs that would remind the prisoners that they are in jail. "

Cash the johnny cash movie

and fried green tomatoes

:hyper:

"My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We're coming in from the north, below their radar. "

I've never played before did I do it right?

you did it right, and its called " walk the line" .

ok yours was "airplane" Im guessin

"Oh Slothy. I may have been bad. I may have kept you chained up in that room but it was for your own good. "

Dead Man on Campus

" I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, it was never meant to be."

Holy grail

"Y'all love Elias. Oh, you wanna kick ass. Yeah. Well, here I am, all by my lonesome. And there ain't nobody gonna know. Six of you boys against me. Kill me. Huh. I shit on all of you. "

if you saw our dvd collection, you would know why it was that easy, some people are addicted to heroin, crack, coke. Mine are dvd's and beer. hehe

Gladiator

"Whoa. Whoa. Why the F-ing? Why in front of the kid? All ya gotta do is say "earmuffs" to him, and you can say "Fuck, shit, bitch."

Back
Top Bottom