The Temple Bar - It's Fall, Yo! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I couldn't see any pics on your FB, Julie. But that's really cool! :D

Timmy's didn't have the donut I wanted this morning, kaf. So I feel your pain. :hug: I had a muffin instead.

Good morning, btw! :kiss:

They're conspiring to make our Mondays more fail than need be. :angry: Bastards.

Morning, m'love! :kiss:

I know. How dare they. :angry:

How was your weekend? Get up to all sorts of mischief?! :sexywink:

I sooo did! :hyper: I cleaned my entire condo from top to bottom, caught up on laundry, and took the dog to the park. It was a lot of excitement, but that's just my life for you. :cool:

I am, lol. ;) It was actually gorgeous and summery this weekend, though. :shocked: So I was out a lot with my boy.

How was your weekend? Busy, I heard. :D

Aww, yay for summery weather! :D

Yesterday was busy, but the rest of the weekend was pretty chill. I had my 5k run for breast cancer research yesterday morning, and then went to a hockey practice in the afternoon. It was a good day, but busy. After the hockey practice I went out for a late lunch/early dinner, so I didn't get home until after 6pm. I was pretty beat after that. :)

Aww, yay for summery weather! :D

Yesterday was busy, but the rest of the weekend was pretty chill. I had my 5k run for breast cancer research yesterday morning, and then went to a hockey practice in the afternoon. It was a good day, but busy. After the hockey practice I went out for a late lunch/early dinner, so I didn't get home until after 6pm. I was pretty beat after that. :)
I bet you were, that's a full Sunday. And good for you, doing that run for cancer. :) I'd love to do something like that..

Your boy? :eyebrow: Deets please :wink:
My puppy boy. :cute: I promise when a new boy is in the picture, I will provide juicy deets for all. :sexywink:

I bet you were, that's a full Sunday. And good for you, doing that run for cancer. :) I'd love to do something like that..

My puppy boy. :cute: I promise when a new boy is in the picture, I will provide juicy deets for all. :sexywink:

It definitely was a full day. :yawn: But it was all fun, so that makes it worthwhile. I'm glad I did the run for cancer. I generally try to do at least one thing each year to raise money for cancer research. I wish I'd had other people I knew with me though, as there were so many teams and groups of people, and it would have been fun. But ah well. Maybe next year. :)

It definitely was a full day. :yawn: But it was all fun, so that makes it worthwhile. I'm glad I did the run for cancer. I generally try to do at least one thing each year to raise money for cancer research. I wish I'd had other people I knew with me though, as there were so many teams and groups of people, and it would have been fun. But ah well. Maybe next year. :)

I'll just have to fly out and join you next year. :excusetovisit: :kiss:

Really? That's awesome! :D Not sure what the job market is like for your profession, but I'm sure there's always need for that!

Well, two of my brothers are out in Victoria, and then my mom and step-dad are moving out there soon. So who knows.. I don't know what the market is like for massage therapy, though I'd have to do board exams to be registered in BC and I'm not sure I love that idea :lol: I might get a job in a different profession, even just at first. Hard to say.. Like I said, just playing with the idea right now. :D

Well, two of my brothers are out in Victoria, and then my mom and step-dad are moving out there soon. So who knows.. I don't know what the market is like for massage therapy, though I'd have to do board exams to be registered in BC and I'm not sure I love that idea :lol: I might get a job in a different profession, even just at first. Hard to say.. Like I said, just playing with the idea right now. :D

:lol: Yeah, exams are no fun. I don't blame you for not liking that idea. :lol:

It's fun to think about new possibilities. :yes: Sometimes a change is a great thing. I doubt I'll be moving any time soon, but it's fun to dream about moving someplace tropical. :drool:

I'm not supremely talented at anything, so I'd probably have a tough time finding a job anywhere else. I've gotta build up my skillz and work on learning new stuff here first. :)

:lol: Yeah, exams are no fun. I don't blame you for not liking that idea. :lol:

It's fun to think about new possibilities. :yes: Sometimes a change is a great thing. I doubt I'll be moving any time soon, but it's fun to dream about moving someplace tropical. :drool:

I'm not supremely talented at anything, so I'd probably have a tough time finding a job anywhere else. I've gotta build up my skillz and work on learning new stuff here first. :)

Move to California, you lucky person with dual citizenship. :angry: :envy: And pack me in your suitcase. <3

Hi ladies :wave:

Good for you for yesterday, Sharon :yes:

Kaf - do they allow pitbulls in Vancouver? :hmm:

Neither of you can see a U2 wedding cake on my Facebook page? I wonder if it's because it in the first one, I was tagged in it and in the second picture, I 'shared' it from my friend's profile - so perhaps it's due to her privacy settings?
I could add the one I took if this is the case..

If this is the place for free drinks, I need some NOW!!!! please!!!!!!!:wink::crack::madwife:

Back
Top Bottom