The Temple Bar - It's Fall, Yo! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*points to new avi* See that? I got that in Denver during Crazy - and cracked him the hell up right after when Bono hit the chorus and I bounced like a mofo :lol:

Kristen and Amy - that's what I like to see. :wink:

Drea - I saw and I loved it. :D Hoping for some of the same in Chicago. I miss my Irish boyfriend. :wink:

You are an Adam girl, right Kaf?? I have a newfound appreciation for him after being so close in Winnipeg. Kristen got a great photo of him. Too bad his face wasn't in it!:shifty::lol:

Faces are overrated. Did I just say that out loud? :shifty:

I was originally a Bono girl(still love the man), but I became a diehard Adam girl after being in front of him in Buffalo, where we flirted the whole time. He's super interactive on stage. :) Love it.

:cabbagepatch:
th_www_MessenTools_com-Frutas-bviolet2.gif

just because

:wink:

Kaf, when do you get to Montreal? We have to meet up in line. I haz texting now. Can I add you? It isn't a BB, but texting will still be a way to keep in contact, or just to say "ohaithar!":shifty::wink:

I was originally going to fly straight to Montreal from Chicago, but now I'm flying home to Ontario, spending a couple days with family, and flying to Montreal with one of my brothers and his gf on the 8th. We're probably going to do soundboard. I will line up with you guys for the second show, though. :) And feel absolutely free to add me!

This place lives?! :ohmy:

There's no hurry to finish this damn thread, as it's basically fall outside right now. :angry: :rolleyes: Stoopid BC weather and it's rain and doom and gloom. :sigh:

Kaf, 2 second hug for ftw!!!:hug: Too bad we didn't get to see each other outside of that.

Thora, again I will say it was great hanging out with you in Montreal!:cute:

Kaf!! It was great to meet you for 2 seconds in TO :wink: :hug:

Kaf, 2 second hug for ftw!!!:hug: Too bad we didn't get to see each other outside of that.

Thora, again I will say it was great hanging out with you in Montreal!:cute:

I'll take 2 second hugs over nothing! :love: I was afraid I wasn't going to run into you girls at all. :hug:

Sharon, it's nice and hot here. Hurry over! :sexywink:

Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama Drama

:panic: :zen:

In other news, summer seems to have finally arrived here. :love: It's about fucking time. The last few weekends have been glorious, but the weeks are kinda meh. That's okay - I have more time to be outside on weekends anyway. :)

So jealous of/happy for you guys, Kristen and RB. :grumpy: :hug: I take comfort in the fact that I did get to see the epic Hawaii closer, though. :wink:

Hope everyone's long weekend was phenomenal. :wave: (And omg, life in the thread!)

Back
Top Bottom