The Temple Bar - It's Fall, Yo! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugh, that sucks. :( Hope you're feeling better soon!

:lol: I don't own a tiara. Plus, I don't like drawing attention to myself, so I'd feel VERY self-conscious wearing that in a pub. :lol: I'm not going to make a big deal out of it, since I rarely like birthday things. But I thought I'd do one this year so that I can watch the last hockey game of the regular season with some friends in my favourite pub. :)

Yay for drunk texts! :D

I hope so, too. I've woken up three times in the past week with this thing. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregant, so no, it's not that. :wink:

Well, I'm glad you're doing something fun, either way. I usually like to keep it low-key as well. Good friends, good times, doesn't matter where it is. Of course, the Dirty Thirty has to be an exception.. because.. that's just the way it is. :D

Drunk texts, woo! :lol: I haven't been smashed in a while. It should be quite the gong show.

I didn't even think about that. :lol: Glad that's not the case.

I haven't been a fan of birthday parties since I was 12, and horrid girls ruined my party. I know it's a long time to avoid parties, but since then I've had no desire to do anything big. Although if I had been in Vegas, I wouldn't have minded a big party, since that's just expected in Vegas. :D Well, for my 30th I spent the day doing errands and then went out for dinner with a friend. One of the most uninteresting birthdays ever. :lol: This year I'm going to be at my parents house for my actual birthday, so I'm sure we'll have a nice big meal with the entire family. I'm saving my get together with my friends for the week after my actual birthday. :)

I can't remember the last time I was drunk either. :lol: Well, maybe NYE. But that doesn't really count. :wink:

I didn't even think about that. :lol: Glad that's not the case.

I haven't been a fan of birthday parties since I was 12, and horrid girls ruined my party. I know it's a long time to avoid parties, but since then I've had no desire to do anything big. Although if I had been in Vegas, I wouldn't have minded a big party, since that's just expected in Vegas. :D Well, for my 30th I spent the day doing errands and then went out for dinner with a friend. One of the most uninteresting birthdays ever. :lol: This year I'm going to be at my parents house for my actual birthday, so I'm sure we'll have a nice big meal with the entire family. I'm saving my get together with my friends for the week after my actual birthday. :)

I can't remember the last time I was drunk either. :lol: Well, maybe NYE. But that doesn't really count. :wink:

Who ruined your party?? :mad: WTF!

My actual 30th is on the 20th and I'll be working that day, so I think I'll do something low-key as well. Maybe something a bit "grown-up" like wine and appetizers at a local wine bar. Could be fun. We'll dress up and all that. :)

Oh, just stupid girls being petty and bitchy. I had a sleepover, and there were massive fights and friendships ended. It was awful. I cried all night. :lol: Since then I've avoided all birthday parties. I just don't want to ever be disappointed like that again.

That sounds lovely! I like going out for good food. My friends get together is going to be at my favourite Irish pub. Good food, good drinks and some Canucks. :drool: Should be awesome!

Awww, childhood drama, eh? :hug: I hope you change your mind about parties some day. You don't have to invite the drama-whores over. :giggle:

Mmmmm, sounds good. Remember the Irish Pub we went to when you were here? :lol: I promise next time will be a bit more exciting.. and warm. ;)

I might. :) Oh, I've cut out all the drama-whores from my life. :yes: SO over all that bullshit.

Vaguely. That was the place we just wandered around in with your friend Sarah, right? :lol: Yes, warmer will be better. And maybe working toilets at your place would be nice. :wink: :lmao:

I might. :) Oh, I've cut out all the drama-whores from my life. :yes: SO over all that bullshit.

Vaguely. That was the place we just wandered around in with your friend Sarah, right? :lol: Yes, warmer will be better. And maybe working toilets at your place would be nice. :wink: :lmao:

lol, cutting out of drama-whores is the thing to do. Funny you mention that considering a conversation I'm in with someone else right now. I'm hearing all the latest on a drama I was once invovled with and I just. DON'T. CARE. :lol: What a waste of energy.

Yes, working plumbing would be a luxury. :doh: It's long since been fixed, though. :giggle: Figured out my dog had dropped one of his toys in and it got jammed. Geeez.

Hooray for not caring about drama any more. :up: It totally is a waste of energy.

:lol: Yeah, I figured you'd get that fixed quickly. Silly pup. :tsk: :giggle:

Well, it's been lovely catching up with you, and hopefully starting to breathe some life back into this thread, but it's bedtime. Back to work I go in the morning. :sigh: :wink:

G'night! :kiss:

Awesome catching up with you, hun. :kiss: If you need me......... FB message me, lol. Damn Blackberry.

I'm off to work tomorrow as well. Enjoy your sleeps! :hug:

w00t, playoffs! GO LEAFS!! :hyper: :wink: :corn:

Vegas was still standing last I checked and I didn't manage to get arrested, nor did we end up with a chicken or a tiger inexplicably in our suite. :wink: Overall, a disappointment. :tsk:

:lol: You go right ahead and cheer for them, delusional girl. :cute:

That's too bad. :tsk: I am disappointed. Although I have no idea why you mentioned chickens or tigers specifically. :lol: I was expecting to get a "come bail me outta jail" phone call in the middle of the night. :(

lol, I will cheer. And I will be delusional. AW YEA. lol

Have you seen The Hangover? If not, that's why you don't get my reference. Also, if not, WTF, woman?!?!

I apologize for the lack of drunk texts, too. My cheap little phone didn't make that an easy task. I need a new BB!

Delusional is the best way. :lol:

Nope, never seen it. Don't stone me, but in the trailers I remember seeing, it didn't look funny or all that interesting to me. :reject: :lol:

No worries. I'm surprised you were even on FB that weekend. :lol: I'm so cheap that I always use my phone as little as possible when I'm in the States because of the stupidly expensive roaming charges.

Delusional is the best way. :lol:

Nope, never seen it. Don't stone me, but in the trailers I remember seeing, it didn't look funny or all that interesting to me. :reject: :lol:

No worries. I'm surprised you were even on FB that weekend. :lol: I'm so cheap that I always use my phone as little as possible when I'm in the States because of the stupidly expensive roaming charges.

:| I love you and consider you a good friend, but I am seriously considering ending our relationship at this point. SIGH.

:wink: Next time you come to visit, Imma make you watch it and rue the day you ever decided against watching it. RUE!

I bought a US data/text/etc. package. As much as I posted, I probably would've posted that much more if I had my BB still.

:| I love you and consider you a good friend, but I am seriously considering ending our relationship at this point. SIGH.

:wink: Next time you come to visit, Imma make you watch it and rue the day you ever decided against watching it. RUE!

I bought a US data/text/etc. package. As much as I posted, I probably would've posted that much more if I had my BB still.

Well, it was nice knowing ya. :wink:

I'm still thinking about coming to crash at your place in September, so maybe then. :D

Ahh, sweet. That's a wise thing to do!

Well, it was nice knowing ya. :wink:

I'm still thinking about coming to crash at your place in September, so maybe then. :D

Ahh, sweet. That's a wise thing to do!
lol :| :madspit: :sexywink:

Yes, saves a lot of $$$. I learned the hard way in Chicago.

September? Yay! That's actually usually a good time of year weather-wise. It's usually pretty warm still with no threat of snow. Keep me posted on that. I have pole camp one weekend in September, but otherwise I shall clear my schedule pour toi. :sexywink:

lol :| :madspit: :sexywink:

Yes, saves a lot of $$$. I learned the hard way in Chicago.

September? Yay! That's actually usually a good time of year weather-wise. It's usually pretty warm still with no threat of snow. Keep me posted on that. I have pole camp one weekend in September, but otherwise I shall clear my schedule pour toi. :sexywink:

I only tease those that I love. :kiss:

Yeah, I learned the hard way too. I used my phone only a little bit one time and ouch. :yikes: I haven't ever looked into a US plan, but it might be worthwhile, especially with my trip to Seattle coming up in June. :)

Yeah, that seems like it will be the easiest month for me to get away for a long weekend or something. I will be keeping an eye out for seat sales, and will for sure let you know.

Anyhoodle, I'm off to bed. I have a quiet day tomorrow, most likely, but sleep is good. Gotta be well rested in advance of my big race on Sunday morning. :) G'night! :hug:

I only tease those that I love. :kiss:

Yeah, I learned the hard way too. I used my phone only a little bit one time and ouch. :yikes: I haven't ever looked into a US plan, but it might be worthwhile, especially with my trip to Seattle coming up in June. :)

Yeah, that seems like it will be the easiest month for me to get away for a long weekend or something. I will be keeping an eye out for seat sales, and will for sure let you know.

Anyhoodle, I'm off to bed. I have a quiet day tomorrow, most likely, but sleep is good. Gotta be well rested in advance of my big race on Sunday morning. :) G'night! :hug:

Awesomeness all around. :)

Ooh, you have a race? :woefullyoutoftheloop: Well rest up and good luck! Also, TGIF!! Enjoy, love! :hug:

Yup, my first 10k of the year. :) Thank you! I'm going to be walking a good majority of it, due to my stooopid tendinitis, but I'll be running whenever I can. :)

Yes, TGIF indeed! And it's even better because now we can wear Canucks stuff for as long as they're in the playoffs! :lol: :love: I'm going to be wearing my lucky jersey today, since it's game day. Yay! :D

Back
Top Bottom