The Temple Bar - It's Fall, Yo! UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
True that. Real life needs to stop getting in the way of important stuff like Interference. :wink:

That it does! :yes:

Only 19 more days until I'm on that beach in my avi! :drool: :love: After the crazy cold spell we've been having lately (down to -20C with the windchill), I'm even MORE excited to get the hell outta here and onto a beach! :lol:

I'm in Sharon's suitcase, waiting with a bottle of rum and a toothbrush. T'is all that's needed, really.

:cheer:

I'm in Sharon's suitcase, waiting with a bottle of rum and a toothbrush. T'is all that's needed, really.

:cheer:

That is indeed all you need! :yes: And a bathing suit...

Hello from Seattle! :D I'm here for the Thanksgiving extra long weekend. Much food has been consumed, and also lots of shopping! :drool:

Hi I'm tiupsy.. err yereas
:therethere: :giggle:

That is indeed all you need! :yes: And a bathing suit...

Hello from Seattle! :D I'm here for the Thanksgiving extra long weekend. Much food has been consumed, and also lots of shopping! :drool:
Ah yes, bathing suit. Shades. Towel. Toothbrush. Rum. I'm all set. :cool: I'm not gonna lie, I was looking up flight prices to Honolulu. :want:

How was Seattle, darling?

Ah yes, bathing suit. Shades. Towel. Toothbrush. Rum. I'm all set. :cool: I'm not gonna lie, I was looking up flight prices to Honolulu. :want:

How was Seattle, darling?

Excellent! :hi5: I wish you could come, but can definitely understand the crazy flight prices. I haven't looked again since I booked, but this year was definitely more expensive than the last few years. A bit frustrating, but what can you do.

Seattle has been wonderful. :love: I've had a lovely time hanging out with my family, eating ridiculously delicious food, shopping loads (everything is SO much cheaper here! :angry: :lol: ), and I even got to hang out with cori today, which was super fun. :D

We're headed back to Vancouver early tomorrow morning. :) It's been a fabulous extra long weekend.

That sounds fantastic, Sharon! My weekend was lovely, but not quite as busy as yours. Good times all around.

Are they soft and chewy? If so, I may have to check one out :hmm:

By the way, when I was in NYC, I had a pumpkin spice coffee from Dunkin' Donuts and it was one of the best coffees I've ever had :drool: {granted, it was full of sugar and cream but I just figured it was a flavoured coffee like at Second Cup or Timothy's when I ordered it}

I may have to try these cookies out. :hmm:

Julie - that pumpkin drink sounds delicious! :drool: Mmmm... tasty coffees! Must go to Starbucks for breakfast tomorrow. :drool:

Fridays, ftw! :hi5: :drool:

:lol:

Nope, no real plans. Just gonna chat on the phone with the BFF, do some laundry and write up a packing list. Possibly watch craploads of Christmas movies and relax. :love:

Yourself?

^ Suweet! I'll be over with hot chocolate and fuzzy slippers! :girlsweekend: :wink:

Moi? Three day weekend. I officially start at my new clinic on Tuesday. :)

Sounds lovely! :love: Both of us can make our famous dishes, and we'll eat like queens and have a lazy weekend in. :love:

Yay for long weekends, and that's awesome about the new clinic job! :up: Exciting stuff. I hope this new place will be a good fit for you. :hug:

I'm headed to bed - can't keep my eyes open any longer. Sleep well! :hug:

Yes :love: and yes, thanks :hug: :) I've been there a few times just to tie up loose ends before I start and I get nothing but good vibes from everyone there. I'm going to be working with a pretty amazing team of professionals. Tres excited.

Enjoy your sleeps, m'dear. :hug: See you on the other side of Friday!

Tip from a friend (haven't tried it). Get the pumpkin flavored ice cream at Trader Joe's and put it in your coffee. Instant pumpkin spice flavored coffee :nerd:

\random

Thanks, ladies. The first week has been truly awesome. I love my new team and word is they're offering to send us to Vegas as a Christmas gift. :shocked: Best. Job. Ever? : perks :

Lila - not sure they have Trader Joe's in Canada. Am I missing out?

Back
Top Bottom