The forum name idea thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Bee

Blue Crack Addict
Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
How about The 15,000 Race? :wink:
grumpywink2.gif

i'm curious as to why people have been bitching consatntly about having a chat forum so they dont have to deal with chat threads in LS aren't in the LS now enjoying it's chat thread free life?

i'm thinking of name ideas...

The Scent of a Newborn Baby's Head
It's so bad it's perfect.

The Chris Martin Appreciation Forum
Not as perfect as TCMAF, though. People would stumble in here to post about how much they love CM, and then get flamed!

White Dopes On Punk
Not bad, I rather like this one.

the rockin edge said:
i'm curious as to why people have been bitching consatntly about having a chat forum so they dont have to deal with chat threads in LS aren't in the LS now enjoying it's chat thread free life?

Maybe cos they like to bitch, period?................. :ohmy:

Where The Threads Have No Point

Furthermore, any chance the 87 games in Zoo Station could find their way in here as well?

who cares if LS isnt as active as it used to be?

a wise man once said "Taxonomy isn't such a bad thing."

besides, this new forum juuuuust got created a couple hours ago, im sure LS will fill up soon enough

honestly, i cant believe the response this has gotten

seriousy, someone please explain to my why anyone would be upset that there is a new chat forum? how does it hurt anyone in anyway?

inmyplace13 said:
Furthermore, any chance the 87 games in Zoo Station could find their way in here as well?

We are currently discussing whether or not to move those threads. Those threads pertain to the subject of that specific forum, (movies/tv) so its not really a clear cut choice.

My Shelter and My Shade
Bah not so great.

Do Just What You Please
There we go, a good Wild Honey reference.

I Hear Voices, Ridiculous Voices
We have a winnar.

Chizip said:

seriousy, someone please explain to my why anyone would be upset that there is a new chat forum? how does it hurt anyone in anyway?

seriously, why are you in here? you don't like chat threads, so uh why are you in the chat thread forum?

the rockin edge said:

seriously, why are you in here? you don't like chat threads, so uh why are you in the chat thread forum?

good explanation :up:

Chizip said:

Zootlesque said:
yeah but... doesn't calling it The Fool kinda insult everyone that posts here?

i like some of hte suggestions so far! they're clever.
i think Endless Deep or Out of Control would be cool.
or Canadiens' wild honey reference is pretty sweet (no pun intended) ha.
heheheh as long as it's not called like "The Talking Socks" or something.

..hahah just kidddding! <3

i can see why people would be annoyed with the name The Fool

but it seems like people are also annoyed that there is just a new forum for chat/games

oh christ people.

nothing wrong with the chat thread. the name wasn't very nice but that's why we have this thread to make a new one. not bitch about the old one.

i like the ridiculous voices suggestion whether or not you're being sarcastic. :wink:

Chizip said:

1. I don't understand why it bothered you or anyone else that chat threads were in LS. How did these threads being in LS hurt anyone in anyway?

2. If you don't like chat threads what on earth are you doing in a chat thread in a chat forum? I don't like politics so I stay out of FYM. Same thing.

3. A chat thread is a great idea since we have sub forums for other things. I think the title, The Fool, is what was wrong. If it would have been named something a little less insulting from the get go then you probably wouldn't have gotten the same response.

Well we can very easily put it back the way it was if everyone really hates it that much.

Oh wait I shouldnt say everyone. If it were everyone it would be quite simple.

Queen Bee said:

:der:

Which is why Sicy removed the forum name.

Doesn't mean that the damage isn't done. It still shows that somebody had a say in calling everyone that chats, fools who have nothing much to say. I know Sicy didn't but somebody did.

We're like Seinfeld now. We're about nothing. :laugh: :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom