The forum name idea thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New forum title. This is a chat/game forum, you dont like it, then what the hell are you doing here??!! :hmm: Maybe thats a little long.

Apply to this thread also. :wink:

Another suggestion. Anyone that openly bitched about the chat threads should not be allowed to even view this forum. I think thats fair isnt it? :shrug:

Back on topic,

For me I've decided it's a tie for Endless Deep and I hear voices, but taht's just my opinion

I've chatted in chat threads. Everyone has chatted in chat threads. I don't think anyone is calling anyone else stupid. I think it's just a good way to organize things like Chizip said. It's really silly to be bickering over this.

U2Girl1978 said:
I don't think anyone is calling anyone else stupid.

You obviously weren't here for that brief period of time when somebody decided to name the forum The Fool: where people have nothing much to say!

Zootlesque said:

You obviously weren't here for that brief period of time when somebody decided to name the forum The Fool: where people have nothing much to say!

I guess I wasn't but don't blame the people who are posting in this thread that they named it. That's all.

It was one person only like Sicy said.

People need to pay attention.

I'm tinkering with the description right now, should make more sense now.

I did not name the forum or write the description. Unfortunately sometimes I dont have control of everything here.

katiebu21 said:
IMO the initial title of The Fool and the lovely description that followed was what caused the initial controversy. Organization is fine and necessary, it was the title that was out of line.

I suggest everyone that is upset about the title and description pm or email Elvis.

I am dead serious!

U2Girl1978 said:

I guess I wasn't but don't blame the people who are posting in this thread that they named it. That's all.

Oh no. I'm not saying that they named it. I'm just finding it amusing that Chizip is all surprised at the disturbance this has created when clearly the name was offensive... no matter how short the period of time was!

Agrees with Discotheque

Out of Control was a pretty good idea too, but so was Mission Impossible....could we possible start a poll with all the ideas mentioned?

Zootlesque said:
yeah well that's not the name anymore. if it is still bothering you that much then take it up with elvis because this thread isn't a discussion about the old forum name.

Zootlesque said:

Oh no. I'm not saying that they named it. I'm just finding it amusing that Chizip is all surprised at the disturbance this has created when clearly the name was offensive... no matter how short the period of time was!

No he was probably more surprised at the fact that everyone had coronary over the fact that their threads got moved to a different forum so everything can be a little bit neater. But what do I know hey? :shrug:

Sicy said:
I'm tinkering with the description right now, should make more sense now.

I did not name the forum or write the description. Unfortunately sometimes I dont have control of everything here.

Who blamed you for the name? No one in the other thread said "I can't believe Sicy came up with that name.....:madwife:"

So far I do like Mission: Impossible and Out of Control.

Keep em coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom