Testjeland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Popmartijn

Blue Crack Supplier
So that's why I didn't see the old thread. It was moved.
So I guess here my opening statement has to be for the new thread.

Well...

This morning I woke up with the sun shining on my face. What a wonderful feeling that is!
:happy:

Popmartijn said:
Back from London! :hyper:

I love London!!

I hope you'll put an update here because I can't read it at other forums you may frequent ;)

I was supposed to be in London next weekend but I am hitting the Netherlands instead.

I haven't got time yet to post a proper update, but I will post it here. :kiss:
It is a really nice city. I'll definitely be going back! And believe it or not, we had (fairly) good weather all four days (even though it was slightly cloudy on Monday).

Netherlands! :drool:

:D

London is much hotter in summer than it is here usually

slomey is already in the netherlands. i was hoping we could all go drinking again but i am going to france on 1st july and i've got lots of plans for all the days in the middle. :grumpy:

drinks and talking :drool:

Lara Mullen said:
drinks and talking :drool:

That was our motto for the extended London weekend! Eat, drink and be merry. :drool:

And sadly I'm also away next weekend (first on some sailing trip with some colleagues and on Sunday I'm gonna see Robbie Williams with my sister).
Still, have lots of fun in Dutchieland.

How's it going with the Dutch language?

I don't go to Holland until Sunday and I go to France on the Saturday and during the week we're off to Germany & Belgium for trips. So many trips, so little time. :)

Popmartijn said:

How's it going with the Dutch language?

Hmmm, sort of okay. I know how to count and say random things like "What will you drink" "How are you" and the names of drinks. If I am alone with the non-english speakers we use sign language, ja, nee, dank jewel or I get my Dutch phrase book out. :wink:

My favourites are nu breekt me de klomp and das geen kattepis

:lol:

Popmartijn said:
:lmao:

Da's indeed geen kattepis.

You can tell who's your teacher though, with phrases like that.
:D

Actually, his brother and neighbour did let me in on the kattepis one.

I can also sing some tunes in Dutch.

Binnenkort zal ik je eens verleiden met mijn nederlandse kennis :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom