Shuttlecock XXXIII: Is Bono Actually Enrico Palazzo? Discuss.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up:

Please don't blame me for anything you may hear on there on a weekend though! I swear they have a show that specifically focuses on Irish folk songs about murder that are played exclusively on flutes.

:up:

Please don't blame me for anything you may hear on there on a weekend though! I swear they have a show that specifically focuses on Irish folk songs about murder that are played exclusively on flutes.

:huh: ...Wow.

I'll keep a burned copy of The Hazards of Love or High Violet on reserve in case of that then.

Dearest BoMac:

I'm guessing there will be no spanking today.

Also, I'm probably going to stop responding to your setlist comments, because I think I'm reading them in a tone I don't think you intend them.

I don't want to come across like I'm getting snippy with you or trying to pick a fight, but all my responses are defensive, so I'll just let you carry on without me. ;)

Lurve,

Cori

Dearest BoMac:

I'm guessing there will be no spanking today.

Also, I'm probably going to stop responding to your setlist comments, because I think I'm reading them in a tone I don't think you intend them.

I don't want to come across like I'm getting snippy with you or trying to pick a fight, but all my responses are defensive, so I'll just let you carry on without me. ;)

Lurve,

Cori

Dearest Corianderstem,

You WILL get your spanking, there's no doubt about it in my mind. :)

And you are getting the wrong tone in my comments, because they are not leveled against you, per se. Rather, it is my attempt, rightly or wrongly, to inject some rational thought into a conversation that is frustratingly irrational—in my opinion, of course.

So take no offense, even though it seems like I'm picking on you. Perhaps this is because I see you as one of the more rational posters among a virtual sea of over-the-top, crazy, and scary group of people.

I'm sorry if my comments caused some frustration. Shall we have that beer now?

Merci beaucoup.

Love,

BoMac

And you are getting the wrong tone in my comments,

Oh, good. I was pretty sure it was me and not you. :wink:

It's actually kind of funny, but in the setlist thread, the bitching was very minimal. But I suppose it moved so fast, it was hard to tell.

At least I'm starting to recognize when it's one of those situations where I should maybe just not say anything, rather than post something and regret it 30 seconds later.

Now.

BEER ME.

PS: Also, did you see the clip of the Glastonbury song? I totally dig it. I'm in love with the intro.

The setlist party itself was pretty positive, so it was fun ... although hard to keep up with it and juggle a workday as well. :shifty:

i like north star. i remember reading a wikipedia article a few years ago that mentioned it, and it mentioned the track then had organs and shit involved, so i look forward to hearing it on record if it still resembles what it did years ago.

definitely like glastonbury, mainly for what it is. i don't see it being their future, so i'm not worried about it being a return to the bomb.

i'll refrain from commenting much on the setlist. but jesus fuck.

Those of you here who are lucky enough to be my FB friends also might want to go check. Others should pass it around, please.

It's from justin24, who is a master at ripping audio from youtube clips.

:hyper:

Just stopping by the 'cock to say hi to everyone. New songs. Exciting stuff. :wave:

Hi! :)

I've calmed myself now, after going completely wiggy-girly in other parts of the forum last night.

*shakes it off*

Back
Top Bottom