Shuttlecock XXXIII: Is Bono Actually Enrico Palazzo? Discuss.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The standing for hours on end can get quite tedious & definitely tough on my lower back, but you forget about it once the band hits the stage. And when you are there with your fellow crackheads. :)

Ooooh, they're rehearsing again today.

And ooooooooooh,

They played HTTMKMKM and then UV. Ooooooooooooooooh.

Ooooh, they're rehearsing again today.

And ooooooooooh,

They played HTTMKMKM and then UV. Ooooooooooooooooh.

That's fantastic! Would love to hear (and see) that in person. But just because they played it today does not mean they'll necessarily play it on June 4, 2011, which is the setlist you should really be caring about.

/dead horse

:)

I still feel cheated there were no spankings. :angry:

Don't you worry. She'll be getting plenty of this if NLOTH is played:
spanking.gif

So, sailing was really fun. Beautiful weather, good company, good food and drink.

And then my camera slid out of my pocket, down the deck (we were keeling), and into Elliott Bay.

All my friend Jen and I could do was watch and then gape. Like we both saw it, and then it was gone, and all I could do was be shocked. I was surprisingly not upset about it - it's just a camera, I can get another one.

Now I have a good story, anyway.

And there were all these other boats with people doing pirate things, and someone shouted to us "Where's your cannon?"

And the Captain said "At the bottom of Elliott Bay."

Ba-dum-DUM.

If it had been my iPod, I'd have been more pissed. I figure it was inevitable something of mine would end up in the drink. I just assumed it would be my sunglasses.

Glad you had fun, but that sucks about the camera. :( Hope you didn't have too many pictures on it that you'll miss.

Speaking of things that stink, my car is acting up, and I need to take it in to the shop. I doubt it will be fixed or diagnosed in time, so guess who gets to most likely rent a car for the weekend?! :happy: Grrr. Oh well. Better to have a safer car, rather than have mine make scary noises, etc. and potentially break down on me in the States. :lol:

Luckily, I'd already put all my pics from Hurricane Ridge on my computer, so it was just my sailing pictures. My friends will send me theirs, but still!

And I still do have my previous camera, so I don't need to replace this one right away - but I will, because it's really a much nicer camera.

yeah, but it's not a very good one, compared to this one. Plus, I liked that I could put it in my pocket instead of needing a purse with me to stow it.

Considering it's Van Morrison at The Gorge this weekend, Lady Gaga in a few weeks and then my birthday karaoke shindig, I think I'll be picking up a replacement right away so I can still take great pics. Oh well.

Also, it sounds like our faux U2 Red Rocks tribute might be on hold, at least until the next work concert early next year - there are already 9 acts signed up for 6 spots, so unless a handful of them bail, we'll have to wait. D'oh!

No, I was laughing, too. I was actually very proud of myself for not getting all upset about it.

It's just a thing, I can replace it, and it was just one of those weird accidents!

JUST WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SUGGEST??????????

:angry:

Setlist party is starting in anticipation of the show. I'll come a-callin' if they play a certain song. :whistle:

Yep. The tour is just picking up as scheduled in Europe. Torino, Italy, starts in about 90 minutes. They've been rehearsing most of the week.

Hey Scumbo (ha, my phone doesn't try to auto-correct that anymore), thanks for the KRCL recommend. It's definitely growing on me for sure. When I don't have my iPod and I want to hear something like The Decemberists or The National, the music totally hits the spot. So, thanks again, you Happy Valley slime. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom