R.I.P. Out of Control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Out of Control isn't over. Y'all have your games that you play. A few times, ages ago, I participated. As long as you're having fun, who cares? Long live Out of Control and the Blue Crack for that matter. I might not post much, but I always stop by the Blue Crack to see what's going on. A message board in 2021? Let's keep it going! The only social media platform I'm on is Facebook and that's mostly to play my game Mob Wars. Lol! I'm 48. I don't do Instagram or Tik Tok or any of that other shit. Lol!

Out of Control isn't over. Y'all have your games that you play. A few times, ages ago, I participated. As long as you're having fun, who cares? Long live Out of Control and the Blue Crack for that matter. I might not post much, but I always stop by the Blue Crack to see what's going on. A message board in 2021? Let's keep it going! The only social media platform I'm on is Facebook and that's mostly to play my game Mob Wars. Lol! I'm 48. I don't do Instagram or Tik Tok or any of that other shit. Lol!

Good to see you here. Carek, Tiny Dancer, and I tried to keep Out of Control Going, but things Life seems to get in the way, and more people stopped posting. I'm on Facebook, too, and also post occasionally on Instagram, but that's it for me. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom