Points you can't let go - defend them to the death here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snowbunny00774

ONE love, blood, life
Have a beef with someone's point of view elsewhere on the board? Want to keep battering away repeatedly to make your own point? Other people are getting annoyed at perceived repetitiveness, and don't want you cluttering up threads but you're just NOT DONE YET?

Have it out here, remain respectful but knock yourself out rephrasing and reworking your opinions, good or bad... oh wait, if you're here then you have the good, righteous opinion ;)

Nobody even knows what the fuck you just said, few speak Olde English. Wench.

you can tell I haven't been talking to anyone yet today so I haven't had to break out the moderne.

regardless, you are rude, condescending and a bunch of other things. How dare you speak to me like that because you don't agree that Shatner is a has been. Prime...he don't have it no more :wave:

you close your maw you filthy hound.

you can tell I haven't been talking to anyone yet today so I haven't had to break out the moderne.

regardless, you are rude, condescending and a bunch of other things. How dare you speak to me like that because you don't agree that Shatner is a has been. Prime...he don't have it no more :wave:

you close your maw you filthy hound.

I can prove, via science, that Shatner is not now, nor has he ever been, washed up. You need to lighten up.

Now, be silent, foul knave.

I can prove, via science, that Shatner is not now, nor has he ever been, washed up. You need to lighten up.

Now, be silent, foul knave.

that science is not recognized here. captain kirk of old would take the now vapid shatner and smash him, just pop him like bubblegum.

I liked being a wench better than a knave, the doublet makes me itchy :angry:

Back
Top Bottom