No sleep club II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When to bed at 10:00 pm and than this darn cold woke me up at 4:30, and I can't get back to sleep. Later I'm going to the store to buy some Nyquil. Hope it will help tonight.

Thanks Carek :hug:

Bonos_Lemon said:
have a final draft due tomorrow. goal = bed before 3am :happy:

I totally failed that goal. Was up till 5am and had to wake up at 7 :crack: Surprisngly though, I didnt really crash until about 7 that night. But that is never happening again. Not until college anyways :wink:

I hope you'll sleep better, Tiny :hug:

And that I wish for everyone as well, of course :hug:

I keep having this scary and weird dreams lately... Doesn't really do you any good :sigh: I'm actually kind of afraid to go asleep now.. :reject:

It's going on 12:00, and I am WIIIDE awake. I'm sure it had something to do with the 3 glasses of tea I drank late this afternoon. I don't know why I did that - I really knew better. :huh:

:eek: <---These are my eyes right now, but I'm going to get the best pillow in the house, turn the air down low, and try to go to sleep again. But the dog is going to have to vacate because she is snoring loudly!! :giggle:

Carek, sounds like a fun evening out! Hope you get some rest!! :wave:

I wish I could send you all some fairy dust or something that could make you sleep so peacefully... That you don't have to toss or turn or anything anymore.. I don't like it when people can't sleep :( Sleep is so important... So, here's some sleepy-hugs for you all!! :hug: :hug:

My sleep has been good recently but sympathy to all who have been having trouble sleeping :hug: :hug: :hug:

^Hope your day was ok working with that person. :yes:

Girls, catch up on your sleep tonight, the weekend's almost here!! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom