How Are You Doing? Part XIX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good, excited to see my son next weekend! He’s driving up from LA for the weekend to watch the Super Bowl with us and hopefully get started on some projects around the house

A bit concern. I got a report from my eye doctor that I may be in the early stages of Macular degeneration. It runs in my family. I have an older aunt that she is also blind from it. :sad:

Oh no tiny dancer. My mom her mom and her mom all went blind from macular degeneration and my mom”s brother is having problems now (he’s 80). There are treatments for it to slow it down though. I’m wishing you well. :up:

Oh no tiny dancer. My mom her mom and her mom all went blind from macular degeneration and my mom”s brother is having problems now (he’s 80). There are treatments for it to slow it down though. I’m wishing you well. :up:

My eye doctor has talked to me about what needs to be done, before it gets worse down the road
Not bad today! :up:

Feeling kind of numb and overwhelmed. It’s been great having my son here but he makes me so tired. He’s been so wonderful but I’m ready for him to go home. Lots to handle with insurance, plumbers, construction folks, estimators etc since our sewer flood today. I’m sick of this stuff happening at this house

I’m ok. Just tired when I’ve had to deal with a good neighbor’s death (dragging my mother to visitation and rosary tomorrow) and a lovely sewage back up and flood in our downstairs bathroom. It’s always something in this stupid life of mine living i. This stupid house.

I’m ok. Just tired when I’ve had to deal with a good neighbor’s death (dragging my mother to visitation and rosary tomorrow) and a lovely sewage back up and flood in our downstairs bathroom. It’s always something in this stupid life of mine living i. This stupid house.

They say when it rains, it pours. Take care of yourself Carek :hug:

Okay

Back
Top Bottom