How Are You Doing? Part XIX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I’m feeling mixed emotions. My son was contacted by his son Noah’s mother asking for him to give up his parental rights so her new husband can adopt Noah. Then they can be one big happy family with Noah, his 2 step brothers and they can all share the same last name. How sweet. This baby mama has not done anything to encourage a relationship between Noah and my son. Noah’s 12th birthday is tomorrow. Great timing for this, Kim, when it’s a difficult day every year for my son sending birthday money wondering if Noah will ever get it and if he will ever reach out to have a relationship with his biological father. I guess I do t have a grandson any more either. I am cry. :sad:

I’m feeling mixed emotions. My son was contacted by his son Noah’s mother asking for him to give up his parental rights so her new husband can adopt Noah. Then they can be one big happy family with Noah, his 2 step brothers and they can all share the same last name. How sweet. This baby mama has not done anything to encourage a relationship between Noah and my son. Noah’s 12th birthday is tomorrow. Great timing for this, Kim, when it’s a difficult day every year for my son sending birthday money wondering if Noah will ever get it and if he will ever reach out to have a relationship with his biological father. I guess I do t have a grandson any more either. I am cry. :sad:

:hug:Carek:hug:

Fine

Ok. Today my son disappointed me with a complete change of plans for the holidays so I’m debating changing our menu and plans or not. Grrrr. He’s going to see Hamilton with us the 28Th and will leave the 29th or 30th so I won’t see him on my birthday, and he will go,directly to his dad’s house the 24th or 25th and come here the 26th or 27th. Once again a shortened visit from his original plans.

Also the ticket company I bought the Hamilton tickets from called and said they have to refund my money as the 3 ADA tickets I’d bought aren’t available. So I called the theatre directly and luckily got 3 seats in the last row in front of the sound booth orchestra floor. I will have to use my walker instead of my scooter so hope this all works out. I’ll never buy tickets from a ticket agency ever again! I did get the 2nd set of tickets for half the price of the 1st set AND 2 of them are at ADA price. I should get my refund within 5 biz days from the first set. Kind of a buzzkill I must admit. Live and learn.

Ok. Today my son disappointed me with a complete change of plans for the holidays so I’m debating changing our menu and plans or not. Grrrr. He’s going to see Hamilton with us the 28Th and will leave the 29th or 30th so I won’t see him on my birthday, and he will go,directly to his dad’s house the 24th or 25th and come here the 26th or 27th. Once again a shortened visit from his original plans.

Also the ticket company I bought the Hamilton tickets from called and said they have to refund my money as the 3 ADA tickets I’d bought aren’t available. So I called the theatre directly and luckily got 3 seats in the last row in front of the sound booth orchestra floor. I will have to use my walker instead of my scooter so hope this all works out. I’ll never buy tickets from a ticket agency ever again! I did get the 2nd set of tickets for half the price of the 1st set AND 2 of them are at ADA price. I should get my refund within 5 biz days from the first set. Kind of a buzzkill I must admit. Live and learn.

Hoping all will work out for the best of you Carek :hug:

Me really be I am really beat

Always feel sad this time of the year, since my parents are no longer living. At least I have my cousin's ,and a family from my church to spend Christmas Eve & also Christmas Day. :)

I am browsing the Internet.

I am sorry about your parents, tiny dancer. But you have your cousins and other people to spend Christmastime with. You're never alone.

Back
Top Bottom