Guys, how does it make you feel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There've been complaints, guys

I can confirm that I am actually complaining via PM to myself, for starting this thread.

:lock: :lock: :lock:

Look, guys, I'm sorry but this time even I have crossed my own line.

This time, there's no going back, there's NO LINE ON THE HORIZON GUYS!!

This time, you'll have to

:lock:

this before I really get started, telling you about how Frank the Monkey is back and is now living inside my chest cavity, which he has converted into a television
in
sofar as, it's a box with a window at the front, and Frank's inside it, enacting things.

Oh, what rough beast, its hour come round at last, slouches toward bethelhem to be

:lock: :lock:

kieran1.jpg

Imagine no more earth, no sun or moon too!

Imagine endless oceans of black emptiness, populated only by the ghost radiation of a lost universe!

You can live off this shit, guys, if you know how! I think we will know how, we're just that canny as a species!

Good fucking times, guys!

That shit's deep. And probably true. It will be the only way for life to carry on. Without stars there will be no heat generation. Whatever form Life has taken on by then will need to have some sort device that can use the black holes energy and/or capture any free floating radiation to keep it from reaching absolute zero. Unless, of course, life has evolved to a quantum state, in which case ANYTHING is possible. I wonder if the quantum world is affected by absolute zero....hmmmm. Do you know?

Back
Top Bottom