DMP'S useless knowledge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DMP's first " French Kiss" in 1989 was at the mall where they filmed " Bad Santa". hehe. and by they way its not in Arizona like they say in the movie, its actually Del Amo mall in Torrance Ca. The scene when John Ritter meets billy bob, the bench right there, I still remember her name, Amy Carr. haha.

:drool: :drool: Useless knowledge.... my favorite. :D

My contribution: Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia - fear of the number 666.

Even though it is 23 degrees, with a wind chill of 15, here in Indiana right now, it is officially Spring. And on the spring equinox (and on the autumn equinox in September), a raw egg can be stood on end. I did it a few minutes ago and took a picture to prove it; but I'm headed out of town for the day and will have to wait until later to post it! :D

When MTV debuted on August 1, 1981, the first video ever played on that network, “Video Killed the Radio Star” by the Buggles.

Nobody is buried in Grant’s tomb. President & Mrs. Grant are entombed there. A body is buried only when it is placed in the ground and covered with dirt.

Believe it or not, the guillotine was created as a way of making executions less painful. Dr. Joseph Ignace Guillotin (who lent his name to the contraption but didn’t invent it) was actually an anti-death-penalty activist who suggested it as a more “humane” form of execution. And he was right—to a point. While it was France’s last form of capital punishment, it was still being used up until 1977.

Firehouses have circular stairways because the engines were at a time pulled by horses. The horses were stabled on the ground floor, and figured out how to walk up straight staircases.

Back
Top Bottom