Cartoon Memory Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
Or Mevin the Martian and Bugs..
Bugs gets sent to Mars and meets up with Melvin the Martian,
Melvin is trying to "blow up the Earth"...he has a stupid dog with him..(I forgot the dogs name)
bugs is always stealing the explosive preventing him from blowing up the earth, yet another classic

I remember him :yes: I think his name was Marvin, but I could be wrong. He had that wierd sorta nerdy :der: voice. :wink:

How many episodes are usually on the dvd's?

hardyharhar said:

I remember him :yes: I think his name was Marvin, but I could be wrong. He had that wierd sorta nerdy :der: voice. :wink:

How many episodes are usually on the dvd's?

YOU ARE RIGHT IM thinking Marvin and typing Melvin..I know this becasue my friends name is Marvin and we used to call him Marvin the Martian..I have a T-shirt with Marvin on it it says: Space Cadet

Yes you could find these classics on dvd ...try Best Buy ive seen them there!! and or Amazon.com

I'm waiting for their Golden Cartoon Collection to come out as a box set.
As I have never seen all their Volumes sold separately anymore. Mostly there's only a couple still out there. Although, I could shop Amazon ... it's worth waiting for the box set, cuz there would be alot of extras thrown in too (bonus material) :up:

MsMofoGone said:
I'm waiting for their Golden Cartoon Collection to come out as a box set.
As I have never seen all their Volumes sold separately anymore. Mostly there's only a couple still out there. Although, I could shop Amazon ... it's worth waiting for the box set, cuz there would be alot of extras thrown in too (bonus material) :up:

very true :)
It would be best to stat with the Golden collection, though I have a lot of dvds already I too want the Golden collection:up:

Marvin was one of my favorites. Do you guys remember why he wanted to blow up the Earth?

Because it blocked his view of Venus :lol:

I have a Marvin coffee mug I've had since the 70's or 80's.

Some stuff for Hardy har har:

thugs_bunny_heat.jpg

BugsBunny.jpg

Great stuff, BonoFox! Robin Hood Daffy :lol: Marvin was a great villain, but not smart enough to best Bugs :wink:

I actually looked at some dvd displays today at the market to see if there were any oddball cartoon sets. :)

I didn't find anything :grumpy:

But I'm on a mission now..... watch out Target!

Remember the old Elmer Fudd when he's digging for gold, and early Bugs pulls the usual stunts, and at the end Elmer gets his gold and laughs... heh heh heh heh hehheh with a big gap where his gold tooth was. :lol:

Was that big guy an early incarnation of Elmer, or was he someone completely different. I can't remember :hmm:

Haji & Bandit! Sweet, BC.

What was Dr. Quests friends name? Something Banyan? It's driving me nuts, and I don't like to google :wink:

Back
Top Bottom