Bubbles! (Bump)...prepare to waste your life, again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I pretty much keep this game open in a tab all the time, since the very first thread. What was that, like two years ago? :|

RR, I thought the object was to clear the board with a low score, not with a high one. :hmm:

That's what I thought as well, but if you 'manage" the colors, you are supposed to go after the higher score.....I think.

oh dear, i have a feeling i'm really doing it wrong then. . . . :reject:
You have to clear all of the bubbles by getting a group of three or more of the same colour together. If there's already a bunch of one colour together, you just have to add another to get rid of them.

You want to get rid of ALL of the bubbles on the board, which is hard, as every so often, they add more. But if you clear all the bubbles of a single colour, you won't get any more of that colour. So if you get it down to three colours, it gets a lot easier.

You want to get rid of ALL of the bubbles on the board, which is hard, as every so often, they add more. But if you clear all the bubbles of a single colour, you won't get any more of that colour. So if you get it down to three colours, it gets a lot easier.

Exactly.
:applaud:

The point is to manage your bubbles to achieve a higher score.
Btw, I got everyone at work hooked.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom