Ask Frank the Monkey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Trust me, he'll tell you what you want to hear. He's the devil inside. It's not like you have a choice anyway, so ask Frank the Monkey.

Frank, when picking bugs off of other monkeys - will you still eat them even if it's not at mealtime?

Frank scribbles out his thoughts in weird old hieroglyphics on chunks of dried shit.

He's scratching out a song of vengeance, a virtual howl for vengeance.

But I'm sure he'll answer your questions, guys, just as soon as he's finished doing that, in oh, approximately 8,000 years ago.

Was the song "Monkey" by George Michael written about the 1 night stand you had w/ him in his London flat circa 1988?

The only difference between partying with Frank the Monkey and dousing yourself in a tub of liquid faeces is that Frank is more active. Oh and also, he's the monkey on your back, guys.

Guys, Frank the Monkey is always around

He's watching you.

You know that feeling that someone is behind you, but when you turn around, no one is there?

That is Frank, guys.

JessicaAnn said:
Guys, Frank the Monkey is always around

He's watching you.

You know that feeling that someone is behind you, but when you turn around, no one is there?

That is Frank, guys.

Well, I wish Frank who say hello just once. Instead I have to turn my head and get whiplash everytime I think he's behind me.

whiplash:down:

all I'm asking for a simple "hello" from the lil dude. Or at least tell me my a$$ looks good or something.:|

Frank's a fraud. Another Charlotan (sp) making big claims but never following though. An alchemist promising gold, but delivering ash. I, for one, denounce Frank and all his "works". I see his type on the TV all the time, saying you speak to loved ones frombeyond the grave, pshaw! You speak to no one, Frank. You don't even exist. Just a figment of a wishful imagination. I laugh at the very idea that you , a monkey named Frank, even exists. I scoff at your supporters. I stand tall in the public square mocking thee, good monkey sir, I mock thee, waiting for a poo-flung in retaliation, yet, alas, each week I return home, covered not in poo, nay, not poo, but covered in the scent of mine own victory over a mythical monkey named Frank.

poo.gif
poo.gif
poo.gif
poo.gif
poo.gif

How did Frank know that I've always wanted 5 steaming piles of crap as a present?

Man, he really does know all. I think I'm becoming a believer, a disciple if you will.

He does see all and know all.

You know those cameras all over your house.

Those are Franks, guys.

He has a better idea of what you're doing than Dick Cheney and Homeland Security. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom