World of Warcraft players?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love outland. I duo a warrior (60) with my buddys' warrior (62). Many quests to be had. Outland has been good to my warrior because my gear wasn't that great.
I'm trying to get my priest leveled up - currently at 47 - so I can team with his warrior. With me there, we'll get a lot of groups for instances!!

the Exodar is a nice lookin city though.

vaz02 said:
not allowed to put wow accounts on ebay now :(

Well, looks like word of mouth is your best bet via verbal or email. Otherwise just delete all of your toons and call it quites forever. :p

Sheesh, I come here to intentionally avoid games discussion and walk into this topic. :p

Selling your WoW account, as far as I know, is in violation of the TOS you agree to when you rent it from Blizzard.

As for WoW itself, I have friends who have been active player/testers since the Alpha. It strikes me as an interesting game (I have several hundred screenshots from the Beta) but it took Blizzard too long to produce, and I swear Vivendi (the publisher) is operated by a bunch of chimps.

Those I know who once worked for Blizzard moved on to found other companies: ArenaNet and Flagship.

Blizzard screwed the game for me, new servers were pugged and delayed for ages.

Yeah i know its illegal to sell but i dont care. Blizzard wont know ive sold it.

Its an amazing game, i just didnt have the time any more.

my account is a lvl 70 human mage, with all blues and a flying mount.

i need a buyer.

You'll have to 'sell' it somewhere else, sorry.. not here.
Perhaps a gamers forum would be more appropriate.

< has reinstalled wow and borrowed his mates TBC and is making a new character

:reject:

Walking from Thereamore to Desolace is such a bitch, my 50 druid mate is helping me through the elite quests.

omg cheeky shit.

Went on my lvl 70 mage and this guy /w me and said i stole his account and apprently my irl mate who i gave me account too while i wasnt playing it traded my account :lol:

clarityat3am said:
I finally hit 30 today. In a couple more weeks I'll have a LOT more time to play! :dance:

Grats!

my troll priest just hit 56 the other night in BRD...got some good stuff too...2 trinkets - second wind and burst of knowledge, bracers with some fire resist and the 63 warrior gave me Devout gloves.

me and my irl mate step up a 2v2 team on arena, we on 1443 points.

Both mages

tried dark portal earlier , well hard got to 6/12 and killed boss but all died then.

Well hard.

Level 70 Druid and 63 Hunter here.

I'm going to be transfering my Druid soon because I'm tired of the bitchy asshats I've landed myself with. :angry:
Looking forward to starting fresh with a new name and showing off my Exalted Timbermaw trinket to new people. :drool:

got 1k gold to blow on battlecast pants, my mate can make now.

we on 1623 rating now

Got spellstrike hood instead, now im saving for spellstrike pants to finish the set, very poor now though.

Back
Top Bottom