Wii, will rock you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonoab

Babyface
Hey, there's some excitment in the world of next generation videogames lately. There are 3 consoles in this so called next generation, 2 aren't released yet which are the Nintendo Wii and the Sony Playstation 3; Xbox 360 being the only released. So my question is, which of the 3 are you most interested? I'm really interested in the Nintendo Wii, its a really amazing machine and very affordable if compared to the Ps3 ($249.99-$599.99) you can see in You Tube many videos of the "gameplay" its quite cool,
I just liked it...

I was out shopping today, and they already have Wii accessories available, even though the console isn't out yet. Have I just totally not noticed things like that in the past with other new consoles, or is that odd?

Well, yesterday I went to Target and the Wii "segment" of the videogame zone was almost kind of hidden, you don't see it at first glance. In opposite the PS3 segment was quite visible... don't know why...

I forgot to tell you that the consoles are scheduled to launch before thanksgiving day (US); PS3 will launch in the 17th of november while the Wii in the 19th.

I'm dying to get a Wii, going to try to pre-order one soon hopefully. I've never been so anxious to get a system. :drool: The main things I'm excited about are the new Animal Crossing and the ability to download the older games. I can't wait. :hyper:

I'm seem to be the minority here. I'm not too hot on the design of the wii. I would have something more substanstial, something I can wrangle with both hands, something I can trow down on the ground when I loose. :shifty: :lol:

I can't wait to play with my Wii, and my friends' Wiis as well.

I'll cave in to buying a PS3 eventually for everything and anything Gran Turismo though.

neutral said:
I'm dying to get a Wii, going to try to pre-order one soon hopefully. I've never been so anxious to get a system. :drool: The main things I'm excited about are the new Animal Crossing and the ability to download the older games. I can't wait. :hyper:

Oh yeah, the older games!!!:drool: My last console was a Nintendo 64... that was 10 years ago...:ohmy: After that I haven't been interested in videogames but when I saw the Wii I just liked it...:wink:

Looking forward to The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Red Steel:drool:

I sold off my GameCube and Xbox. Just sorta stopped playing them. but I think I'm going to get a Wii for Christmas. It's very unique and innovative. I initially thought the DS was a stupid idea, but after playing for a bit I really enjoyed it, then I sold that too. And the GBASP.

I have an Xbox 360 and I love it. Gears of War next week baby!!!

Now I would love to see Sony Go Down with there Evil PS3 machine. I would love to see The Wii beat the shit out of the PS3 in sales.

Supposedly there will be 4 million Wii units available for purchase when released.

Back
Top Bottom