which internet browser do you use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, here:
sh1.jpg

WildHoneyAlways said:
Okay, I am totally aware that this makes me a complete jackass for picking this up. :wink:

sh2.jpg

And the tabs did make posting this randomness easier...I still fear change. :angry:
that's about the width of the box for me as well and i'm on safari (mac's default browser). :D

I dont really understand how tabs are any different than just clicking different browser windows, you are still clicking on something to get to a different window.

So then instead they clutter up the top? :p

I downloaded it btw.

I am scared to install it.

:lol: :|

they don't clutter up anything on your desktop or system, they're only viewed in firefox, :p unlike you bar at the bottom of your screen(whatever the hell you call that)

come on, you know you want to install it :sexywink:

Nevermind I'm a :nerd: ... I figured out that you have to download the little button.

Lookit my cool skin :drool:

firefoxskin.jpg

Problem I'm having though is I keep looking to the bottom to switch between websites... but everything is at the top now :crack:

It's all your fault :mad: :lol:

No really I like a lot of things about it, but there are still some things I will be using IE for.

I :heart: firefox and I have QueenBee to thank! I love the themes you can download to change the skins. I'm going to try that mouse extension...sounds interesting!

Back
Top Bottom