torrent>itunes album troubles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeevey

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I'm newish to macs and having a bump with itunes. When I try to add to a folder extracted from a torrent, I can't get it to appear as an album. Each track shows up as an album of its own and the songs library sorts them all as track ones all together followed by all track twos, so I can't just play a single show in order. Any advice?

Uh huh. Let me know when the Leeds Popmart show is available for purchase and I'll get right on that.

You probably just need to right click on each individual track, click "get info", and adjust the information in the 'info' and 'sorting' tabs manually. A pain in the ass, but you can thank whoever ripped the files

Just kidding. I download too. Have you only downloaded one torrent? Cos that has never happened to me. But yeah, the only solution I can think of is holding shift, clicking all the tracks one by one and then right-clicking, go to get info and make sure all the info (album, album artist, etc) is the same for each track.

No, there's a bunch of them. The first few I did were fine, then one day it wasn't. There are at least 4 or 5 right now that aren't showing up properly. I was wondering if it was a problem with the itunes settings rather than the files, since it began all at once and seems to affect all similar files. Right click on them within itunes or within the folder before importing?

Back
Top Bottom