To an iPod

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A_Wanderer

ONE love, blood, life
Obstinant machine just broke; and it wasn't some wussy break it was the full corrupted LCD doing pixel problems, connectivity weirdness, hard drive making a loud whirring noise break.

Since I got over two years of use including practically every night for 7 hours over the last 6 months, no previous problems whatsoever all to suddenly go boom I guess I got my moneys worth but still :angry:

Now I get the chance to figure out what to get instead of another iPod and to see how much somebody is willing to pay for some tech-junk :wink:

can you tell me how to combine two itunes librarys of different computers on one ipod?

the shit always uploads just one library and the problem is it erases all other songs ("updating" the library). is that due to DRM or is there another solution i dont know of?

hiphop, there's a way to set your iPod so that you have to update it manually. When you plug it in, go to the music tab. You should be able to deselect Auto Sync or Update or whatever it's called.

drewhiggins said:
Try whacking it against your palm. Works for me.

I hit mine against everything. I've had it for a little over two years and it makes the sad Ipod face and loud whirring noise every few weeks (maybe because I hit it... :( ) and freezes about once a day. I can usually get it working again after about twenty minutes of restarting it, connecting it to the computer, unconnecting it, getting angry, and throwing it around.

You need to transfer all the music off the iPod, onto the computer with iTunes, then add all that music to the iTunes library. Sharepod can do it, as well other software. You load sharepod onto the iPod itself, then you can copy all the songs off the ipod to add to itunes...THEN resync

Back
Top Bottom