REEEEAAAALLLYY need assistance!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Ok so I purchased photoshop elements. Now I downloaded a plug in for watermarsk, but if I ever wanted to post pictures on the web I dont think it will work unless I pay a subscription. I dont want to spend 70 dollars or up to 500 a year. Is there anything out there that is free, reliable and works with photoshop elements 5.0. Even if I have to pay is there something cheaper than that?

I use freeware for watermarks. It's not related to Adobe, but I just searched downloads.com until I found one that was freeware.

Can't remember, it's on my personal computer at home so I'll have to check later. It's a small program that allows you to either enter text or an image and gives options on where to put it on the photo.

Watermarks are a hassle.

If you're posting photos you've taken online, just post them in a smaller resolution and add your signature to the bottom right in a layer with 50 or 25% opacity.

also, just add this after the picture and youll be set :cool:

Permission must be granted from me before use of this picture for any purpose (c) Justin24 - All Rights Reserved

Chizip said:
also, just add this after the picture and youll be set :cool:

Permission must be granted from me before use of this picture for any purpose © Justin24 - All Rights Reserved

Canadiens1160 said:
Watermarks are a hassle.

If you're posting photos you've taken online, just post them in a smaller resolution and add your signature to the bottom right in a layer with 50 or 25% opacity.

I wish Picasa could add watermarks. I do most edits and batch re-sizes with this program.

Back
Top Bottom