Problem with my laptop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Acrobat Angel

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
So, yesterday and today i've been on Interference on my laptop and the pages don't seem to be loading properly.

On the main forum index page the 'go to last post' icons and the icons in the 'functions' column on the right hand side are now just red 'x's' (but the links still work). Also the smilies, avatars and the buttons at the bottom of each post (add to buddy list, edit post, etc) have the 'x'. The birthdays at the top of the page were also listed at the bottom of the page with the online user list.

When i tried to log in it told me either the password or username was wrong (but i know it wasn't) and wouldn't let me log in. I thought there may have been something wrong with my user account, but I'm on my other computer now and I was able to log in.

Anyone know what could be wrong with the laptop? I don't think there were any problems with other websites. The laptop seems to have problems every couple of months, I don't know much about all this sort of stuff so any help would be great :(

Back
Top Bottom