Please help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickFly

Refugee
i have decided to make a triubute video for my martial arts instructors, instructor.

how do you go by creating one? i have seen some terriffic u2 videos done in the past, as well as some not so good ones.

i am now collecting pictures, and videos online and i wanted to compile them.

any guidance suggestions would be awesome.

thanx

one of the easiest things to use is Windows Movie Maker, which, if you have windows, should've come automatically.

If you don't have that, the program I use is Ulead, it's got a free trial for thirty days, plenty of time, but it's sorta hard to figure out at first

that one's not the program I use, but tell me if it's good, cause I was thinking of trying it

I just did a big project for a comm theory class. The final product was a 10 minute video that included a combination of text frames, photos, videos I shot during U2 shows, silent video (vid clips without sound), and audio. I used Windows Movie Maker and it came out just fine. However, I didn't want a wmv file so I let it burn the avi file (there's only one option) and the file was about 2GB total, but it looked a lot nicer than the wmv file it originally created and played smoothly (for some reason wmv plays choppy on my comp and avi's are fine, plus they are more universal).

Back
Top Bottom