Live coverage of Steve Jobs keynote

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
waynetravis said:
spent almost 2hours installing it and i got an error saying it needs Quicktime for it to work properly or something :scratch::grumpy:

did you restart your computer? mine said the same thing before i restarted

Now that iTunes has all the great features for managing TV show and movie content, I better not show you guys this link to Videora Converter, a program that will convert movie files into a format and quality of your choice (for use with iPod video for instance).

The resulting file can be dropped right into the iTunes window.

:shifty:

http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/

my friend called me at 11:30 last night to tell me about this iPod stuff - I was asleep! :lol: but he didn't mention the stuff about the 80 GB iPod and the gapless playback. this is awesome. so gapless playback will work with any iPod as long as you update iTunes...?

I can't wait to update iTunes; it looks great. Sounds like they've really listened to customers because people have wanted some of these features for a long time. :up:

Love it...............:drool:

A lot of artwork isn't being retrieved though, and I have some pretty odd mistakes. :der: :laugh: I guess I can't really complain though, since it's so simple and free. I'll just have to do some fine tuning on my own.

The only thing really bugging me is that there's no iTunes icon next to the program name under my Start menu. :mad: It's just a generic icon. Not that it's a huge deal...but it annoys me. :mad: I'm sure I can fix that, but I haven't had a chance to dink around with it yet.

i got it installed.

but when i try to open it after i agree to the EULA i get: "0x666D743F" error.

i just checked on itunes support forum and it seems other people get this.

just have to keep checking back for updates.

Canadiens1160 said:
Not sure, I'll let you know but I think each track is done individually so how you sync with your iPod shouldn't matter.

iTunes 7 screencaps.

image1xi4.gif

image2bc1.gif

i love your Coldplay: Non-sucky playlist

Well, can´t have hold em in my ipod. :sad: There´s no iTunes for my country. I hate iTunes!!!

Man if I could have poker in my iPod I would need nothing else ever again!! :drool:

waynetravis said:
i got it installed.

but when i try to open it after i agree to the EULA i get: "0x666D743F" error.

i just checked on itunes support forum and it seems other people get this.

just have to keep checking back for updates.

solved this error.
i had to go into dxdiag and put acceleration on. :)

:hyper:

I am probably pre-ordering a new shuffle today - perfect for jogging and we all got by without a screen on our walkmans.

I love the new display options for browsing :drool:

image1jf3.gif

I think I'm gonna order the 80 Gb thing when they have made a delicious leather case for it, too :drool:

Canadiens1160 said:
I am probably pre-ordering a new shuffle today - perfect for jogging and we all got by without a screen on our walkmans.

I love the new display options for browsing :drool:

Aren't the video iPods suitable for jogging?

I think they're all suitable for jogging, but I'm still relying on Ol' U2 iPod from the 4th generation of pods.

I'm lovin' this new iTunes interface.

An 80 gig iPod for 350? wow.

That's the reason why I hate and love Apple at the sametime.

lmp.strokes.5thgeniPod("precious!");

I just got an ipod shuffle for Christmas :hyper:
I've never owned an ipod.. still trying to figure it out :reject:

So far I've put the following tunes on it (I think.. have yet to try to play it, its charging right now.) I need to go download some more stuffz now.

ipodplaylist.jpg

Any tips or tricks etc?

I didnt know you liked Celia! :drool:

What's a song tag :reject:

And how do you find certain songs if you're listening to the ipod and you have like a 100 songs on there.. there is no display or anything :der:

Sicy said:
I didnt know you liked Celia! :drool:

What's a song tag :reject:

And how do you find certain songs if you're listening to the ipod and you have like a 100 songs on there.. there is no display or anything :der:

I love her! I grew up listening to the Salsa Queen :drool:

Song tag = a song's track/artist/album information. You can fix your song tags by right clicking a track and choosing Get Info.

:lol: That's the point of the iPod shuffle - you have no control over your play order. You could always upgrade to a Nano if it's an issue.

Back
Top Bottom