I can't install iTunes 7.5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's shades

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
So I was trying to update my iTune software so I could redeem the $15 iTunes card I got for Christmas and when I got to the part where I install the new software I kept getting error messages and had to cancel.

Is anyone else having this problem? I shut down my computer and re-started, but I still couldn't install. I've never had this problem before when downloading and installing new versions of iTunes.

I think I had something along the lines of it not starting up, then the agreement thing disapearing when I tried to click, but I guess it sorted itself out.

I cant think of why it would cancell unless your connection timed out when you tried to download it or something.

Either way, I dont think its entirely nessissary to download the latest iTunes, infact sometimes newer versions suck. Im pretty sure you can use the voucher on any version...

yep, I had the same problem... am not even gonna try installing it again... come to think of it, after I tried a few times my computer problems started... :hmm: might've been itunes that caused it!

I solved the problem by uninstalling my old version of iTunes and my old version of Quick Time before installing the new version of iTunes. It was a pain in the butt, but it got the job done.

Back
Top Bottom