HELP!...Is my ipod dead?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoobaby14

War Child
ok ive been looking around for a while on the net and nothing has helped so far.

My ipod turned on and was playing songs But i couldn't hear it, everything was pluged i just couldnt hear it

i went to reset it and got the apple logo come up but then this ipod with a sad face came up on the screen. So i tryed to reset it and still the same thing.

i pluged it into the computer and the apple logo came up & then the sad face, but then a battery that looked half charged came up on the screen, and then it went blank again. The computer wont pick the ipod up.

So is my ipod dead? or is it the battery? or is it the harddrive?

any help would be great

Damn

Have not had your problem, but when mine freezes I let the battery run flat and then recharge and I have full control.

Have you visited here?
http://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa

It is a Q & A/forum on ipod problems, just select your ipod type. Someone else would have had the same problem and posted a help question.

Good luck & may the music come back.

Same thing happened to my 2nd iPod after only a few weeks of replacement (the first one wasn't being recognized either, but it was under warranty). It would skip songs completely and then when I went to charge it, a sad face appeared and my computer would no longer recognize it.
I took it back to the store and they replaced it without asking any questions.

I'd say you're in luck if you still have the warranty or severely out of luck if you don't. :(
Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom