GTA IV Release Date Confirmed - April 29, 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
ugh... i did 'cause i'm a loser

Me too. Just showed up to Wal-Mart 15 mins early and was out the door, pretty fast.

Elevated, actually various websites are split between which version looks better. Apparently the PS3 version is running at a lower resolution than the 360 version. From what I've seen, they look identical to me.

Put in WAY more time than I should have on it last night. I've played for hours and feel like I've barely scratched the surface on it. Played one match of deathmatch early this morning, that was nuuuuts.

I have tomorrow off, so I'm sure I'll be playing a lot.

Got this game at around 3 pm today and haven't stopped playing until now (it's 2 am).

I'm not particularly fond of any of the radio stations even though it was pretty sweet to hear the latin tunes in the game that you would normally hear at clubs here.

There's so much stuff to do in this game even though I haven't really wandered off of the main missions.

I love the AI interactions, though. For expample, I was just walking and accidentally pushed a woman who called me something along the lines of "Chauvinistic pig" so, naturally, I punched her in the face only to realize several men saw that and started picking a fight with me. I pull ou ta gun and so do they. I flee the scene.

Now that I read it that was a pretty crappy moment but to me it's the first glimpse I've had to the games AI and it still surprised the hell out of me as I never expected those types of human reactions from "extras" in a game. :up:

BrownEyedBoy said:

I'm not particularly fond of any of the radio stations

Radio Broker has some pretty decent indie stuff, I think it's my overall most listened to station right now.

Electro-Choc probably has the best overall playlist of artists and songs in my opinion, but you have to be a fan of electronica / dance to enjoy it.

The Journey is pretty much nobodies, but it's still pretty good for a chill out station.

It's fun hearing Sisters of Mercy on the rock station, but outside of a couple of other good tunes (Smashing Pumpkins, REM), it's pretty mediocre. There seems to be some pretty decent stuff on the rap stations, but I haven't listened to them too closely.

Last edited:
I'm not particularly fond of any of the radio stations

Classics is fucking awesome. Mixed by DJ Premier, makes it even better. :up:

Thus far, it's looking like I bought three 10/10 games when I got the PS3 yesterday (GTA, MGS - which, if you don't have it yet, you all need to go buy NOW - and MLB 08).

Looks like I'll be indoors most of the summer. Somehow I don't mind at all. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom