Google Account problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheGeekyU2Fan

War Child
Hi guys i need some help with my google account. I signed in today to check my gmail i entered my password, and as soon as I did that, a screen popped up that said verify its you and that had never happened before. The two options was to put a phone number (which I don't have) or enter another email (which I forgot) i never put any recovery options when I was signed in like a week ago, and now this shows up. I am really confused. Did google do something regarding the verifying process please help!

Are you sure it's asking you to verify your identity and isn't just suggesting that you add this type of recovery information to your account?

Are you sure it's asking you to verify your identity and isn't just suggesting that you add this type of recovery information to your account?

No, it says verify my identity, not adding information

Are you logging with a different device?

Occasionally it will ask me to enter a phone number.

Did you start using a VPN? If they detect a new location, then they will ask for this kind of verification. It happens to me whenever I use a new location (the ones that I very rarely use) on my VPN.

It's fixed, nothing bad really happened, I tried to sign in with a different location.

Back
Top Bottom