even newer apple product/updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You closed the other topic prematurely. There was room for one more post. What if I had something to say? You ever think of that? I bet you didn't. I bet it never even crossed your goddamn New Zealand loving mind. Well I hope you're happy now.

So has anyone else upgraded their 3G to the new software and had problems? I am not in any hurry but it would be nice to upgrade and not worry about losing my stuff.

the official unboxing...

94707221.jpg

44800905.jpg

95420628.jpg

i dropped it as soon as these pictures were taken...j/k :lol:

i pre-ordered it the afternoon of the 15th and finally got my shipping notice yesterday. it originally had a delivery date of tomorrow. but it went from fort worth to memphis to tucson in less than a day.

i hope to be able to give it a whirl before i leave work and then when i get home

thank you :)

and justin - i'll do the signal strength test when i get home and get it activated

just read this on msnbc:

In Aventura, Fla., Loren and Veronica McHenry held out hope, even after miscommunications landed them at the back of the line. They were told Wednesday that no one was allowed on mall property overnight, but returned the next day to learn 120 people had camped out at a nearby parking lot.

wonder who had the notebook

With every new product there's bound to be glitches. That's why I don't jump on stuff like this, rather just wait awhile until they fix everything. ;)

I've heard it's a software glitch so lets see if they get a patch out there soon.

So has anyone else upgraded their 3G to the new software and had problems? I am not in any hurry but it would be nice to upgrade and not worry about losing my stuff.

I did the upgrade. Not noticing much differences except the screen, folders and zoom on camera so far. Not having any problems either. Phone reception still sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom