Dvd's with Digital Copy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
Anyone else taking advantage of this?
I got The Dark Knight with this feature (3 discs inside; movie, special features and a 3rd dvd which contains the movie to be transfered to your iTunes), and it was a very simple transfer and extremely quick.
:up:

Anyone else taking advantage of this?
I got The Dark Knight with this feature (3 discs inside; movie, special features and a 3rd dvd which contains the movie to be transfered to your iTunes), and it was a very simple transfer and extremely quick.
:up:

I did the same thing, kind of cool, I guess.

Never knew such a thing existed.

when I got my ipod video I spent hours trying to convert downloaded videos to MPEG4. T__T
:)

I just got a movie for Christmas with this, but don't know the details and haven't tried it yet. I don't have itunes, but can I burn another copy from it?? I'm guessing no....

Just place the dvd that says "Digital Copy" into the tray, enter the code given inside the case and that's it. It transfers the movie in about two minutes. Video quality is excellent. My understanding is that you can only make one copy, I have not tried to do a second transfer. :hmm: I probably will later today.

Just place the dvd that says "Digital Copy" into the tray, enter the code given inside the case and that's it. It transfers the movie in about two minutes. Video quality is excellent. My understanding is that you can only make one copy, I have not tried to do a second transfer. :hmm: I probably will later today.

Thanks! Aren't you just all smart and nerdy :hug:

And lemme know if making a second copy works.

That, or you just live under a rock.

No, NSW, if you read a giant sticker on the cover of the DVD that says "Digital Copy Included" and then look at the large insert inside the DVD case telling you how to get said Digital Copy, you're a nerd.

Why you be nerd h8in?

No, NSW, if you read a giant sticker on the cover of the DVD that says "Digital Copy Included" and then look at the large insert inside the DVD case telling you how to get said Digital Copy, you're a nerd.

I'll one up you, you're a nerd if you can see the invisible giant sticker and read inserts before opening packages.

I :heart: my x-ray vision.

I knew years living under a radioactive rock would work in my favour :hyper:

That, or you just live under a rock.

I think this has already been established. Some parts of the year I live in a building constructed of blocks of ice too, it's pretty cool.

I also do not own an ipod or use facebook, and have never watched LOTR.

I'm an outlier, I fuck with your normal distribution.

Back
Top Bottom