Computer Speakers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PennyLanePHINS

Refugee
I have a new laptop and the speakers volume is too low. I want a pair of affordable speakers (ones that plug into the headphone jack, not the USB, so I can use them with my Mp3 player also.) Are these Logitech's any good?

Amazon.com: Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers: Electronics

Those are 2.3 watts...I have no idea if those are nice and loud, anyone know anything about these? There are also Hercules ones that are $20 and I think 5-10 watts.

Best thing to do would be to google the product and look for user reviews on various e-commerce sites.

Even if you could bring your lapop along to test them in-store, it would be too hard to evaluate in a noisy environment.

I have a new laptop and the speakers volume is too low. I want a pair of affordable speakers (ones that plug into the headphone jack, not the USB, so I can use them with my Mp3 player also.) Are these Logitech's any good?

Amazon.com: Logitech S120 2.0 Multimedia Speakers: Electronics

Those are 2.3 watts...I have no idea if those are nice and loud, anyone know anything about these? There are also Hercules ones that are $20 and I think 5-10 watts.

Any computer speakers under $50 are not going to be good quality. That being said, I'd go with these:

Amazon.com: Logitech X-140 2.0 Speakers: Electronics

I've purchased enough $10 speakers in my lifetime to know how they end up: broken within 6-12 months.

Back
Top Bottom