Changing name on new computer..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sue4u2

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
It's not new, but newer than my old one.
How do I change it to log on with my name, info..etc.

This one has XP Pro operating syst -256k and I'm on dial up..I know - but I'm dedicating a portion of my income tax to change to high speed and get Norton- when it comes in.
I have no virus protection or anti spyware installed at the moment so, I don't want to surf too much.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.
:wink:

If you want the best, get Nod32. I don't use McAfee or Norton products. They don't update as recently and are big memory hogs. I use a corporate edition of Symantec because I get it for free, but if I didn't, I'd buy Nod32. I think anitram uses it, maybe she can vouch for it's effectiveness...

Nod32 is fantastic.

I've not had a single problem since I started using it about 2 years ago. And it really isn't expensive either.

Liesje said:
If you want the best, get Nod32. I don't use McAfee or Norton products. They don't update as recently and are big memory hogs. I use a corporate edition of Symantec because I get it for free, but if I didn't, I'd buy Nod32. I think anitram uses it, maybe she can vouch for it's effectiveness...

Nod32 is fantastic.

I've not had a single problem since I started using it about 2 years ago. And it really isn't expensive either.

I'm downloading the 30 day free trial now.
I'll get this for sure.
you guys rock.. :up: :up:

Back
Top Bottom