Cell Phone Providers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I am currently with Sprint. My Contract expires in September. Which service providers have you had great experiences with? Any ones to stay away from?

My choices are stay with Sprint, go verizon, T-mobile, Helio, AT&T

Personally, I've only used Sprint and AT&T... I live in a hilly suburban area, and Sprint had somewhat limited coverage. However, when it worked, it had good quality and excellent internet speeds. I can get AT&T anywhere here, but the EDGE speed sucks (I don't have a 3G iPhone yet, so I haven't tried AT&T 3G).

I personally advise sticking with Sprint and not getting sucked into another contract.

I just signed up for another 2 years with Sprint. I've always had pretty good service with them, it's not great when I go back home, but when I'm in the Twin Cities, I always have full bars.

I did shop around, and I was considering the iPhone and making the switch to AT&T, but in the end, I got everything I needed (450 minutes and unlimited texting) for $50 a month with Sprint, versus $80-90 with the iPhone, though that plan does include data. But, I don't use data because I'm always around Wi-Fi anyway and usually have my computer or another one close by.

Back
Top Bottom