Best free DVD burning software?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
looking for something reliable that burns all formats. have any of you found anything good.

and no, i don't want to pay. we used to have Sonic that came with our computer, but during a move, somehow, we misplaced the cd it came on.

Liesje:wave:

What is the easiest most non technical:huh:way to put audio MP3's onto an actual CD ?

I have alot of good U2 on my MP3 Player but I don't like the feeling of always being chained to headphones

I would like to be able to have them on CD for in the car or just to listen to in the house without headphones

Others have said I "need" a CD Burner is there something easier & like Mikal said "FREE" ?

LOL

DeepBurner and CDBurnerXP will both burn mp3s to audio CDs and are free.

I don't know of any programs that DVD movies, sorry.

My favourite for burning dvd movies is ConvertXtoDVD. AVI to DVD Video Converter Software VSO ConvertXtoDVD Download now

It's the easiest, most user-friendly burning app I've ever used. It converts pretty much any format out there without having to download kodecs, the kodecs are built into the program. The conversions are done faster than any other program I've used. Mine converts and burns nearly 3 hrs of video in about an hour or just over.

You can try it for free, but there's a watermark that appears on the screen for a few seconds ever once in a while. Kind of distracting, but you get used to it after a while. Or, you can order a key to register it for $50. IMO, it's well worth the money. Or, if you're so inclined, it can be found on torrent sites.

Unfortunately, I've never found a free, reliable dvd burning program that doesn't involve a ton of BS to use it.

DeepBurner and CDBurnerXP will both burn mp3s to audio CDs and are free.

Liesje

Hello again

Last question I promise:reject:

So are you saying that all I have to do is Down Load one of the two above that you mentioned & then I put a blank CD-R into my CD-ROM on the computer tower & I will be able to put the songs onto a regular CD:scratch:

Back
Top Bottom