Are U2 people Mac People?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yippie: though all i've left (after this semester) are major-related classes. (well i also need to finally take a second semester of german, but that's still 30 people, tops.) the only thing that might be that size a class is the environmental science class. i'm not sure if i have the guts to bring a laptop to a regular-sized class. :uhoh: i'd be afraid to walk in and be the only one with a laptop.

i'm a loser. :reject:
ha. do not worry, you'll definitely not be the only person with a laptop. but i've found in class sizes of <30 people, ie not a lecture, then people stick to pen and paper.

it's not as easy to slack off, but it's more fun doodling on a real piece of paper than in paint (or the mac equivalent).

ha. do not worry, you'll definitely not be the only person with a laptop. but i've found in class sizes of <30 people, ie not a lecture, then people stick to pen and paper.

it's not as easy to slack off, but it's more fun doodling on a real piece of paper than in paint (or the mac equivalent).
those are the class sizes i'd be in! :grumpy:

and i don't know how to doodle. seriously. i guess i lack the creativity and the ability.

those are the class sizes i'd be in! :grumpy:

and i don't know how to doodle. seriously. i guess i lack the creativity and the ability.
yeah, but i live in the dark ages (not withstanding the fact that every radio kid does have a laptop, we just don't use them). i don't even know what my point is anymore.

i don't either. i just end up drawing lines and linking them up, and panicking if something ends up looking like a boob in case the person sitting next to me thinks i'm a gigantic pervert.

brilliant!

brilliant_medium.jpg

I am a Mac person thru-and-thru.
Always had to use Windows at my previous jobs - but at home it was always Mac.... and will never change!!

As for U2.. I remember seeing a photo of Bono (in his NYC apartment) where he is working on his lovely Mac laptop :applaud:

There's a picture in U2ATEOTW of Bono typing Zooropa lyrics on an early-90s-era PowerBook.

Back
Top Bottom