Amazon's New Kindle Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How are the cases so cheap on buy.com?

They're like Amazon, they sell from other parties and you can get some great bargains. I've purchased a couple of things from them with no problems. They claim it's leather but I doubt it is. What I really like about it is that it has the whole frame around the Kindle, not just the straps. Even if it only lasts me a year it's worth it to me.

My mother got a Jack Spade case for her Nook (she has the original 3G model) for less than 15 dollars at B&N, the original sticker price was almost 160. I don't think it ever really sold for that much, who would ever pay that? It's more than the Nook cost. So that's also a good time for a cover deal, when they retire the old models.

The update came through on my Fire last night and it has greatly improved the speed and responsiveness of it, I am even happier with it now! Also picked up a cover at Best Buy...was expecting to be robbed for $39.99, but it rang up at $16.99, minus my $5 reward cert, it was $11.99, making me even happier. :D

Anyone having problems with some album art? Also strange is a few albums it says "unknown" for the artist even though that is not how it is on my computer.

Example: No Line on the horizon is listed as "Harold Budd/U2"....huh?

Oh and I don't get artwork for "Rattle & Hum" or "Magical Mystery Tour". If anyone else has songs for these albums do you have the album art?

Back
Top Bottom