Yatta!! Heroes Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good to see Suresh's superpower of titanic stupidity remains in tact, god I hate that guy :banghead:

He's certainly making a solid push again and is in the running for the 'MOST STUPID CHARACTER ON TELEVISION 2008' award.

I change the channel whenever he comes on or else I fear for my television's safety.

I also enjoyed how Mohinder's Dad spent a lifetime working on a certain project, and then Mohinder picked up where he left off, and, hey, what do you know, he ended up solving it all quite by accident, just because Maya got pissed off.

Lastly, I'm Sylar.....I get knocked on the head but can still block Claire's potential exits out of the room without even being in the room, cos I can move heavy shit with ease....now where is Claire hiding? Oh, she's in the closet. I'll let myself in. OHNO! She chained the doors shut. If only I had some fucking powers that would help me gain entry. What was I just doing 30 seconds ago, I forget???

I'm willing and able to suspend disbelief, but it's hard to ignore blatant and gross stupidity.

/rant

I also enjoyed how Mohinder's Dad spent a lifetime working on a certain project, and then Mohinder picked up where he left off, and, hey, what do you know, he ended up solving it all quite by accident, just because Maya got pissed off.

Lastly, I'm Sylar.....I get knocked on the head but can still block Claire's potential exits out of the room without even being in the room, cos I can move heavy shit with ease....now where is Claire hiding? Oh, she's in the closet. I'll let myself in. OHNO! She chained the doors shut. If only I had some fucking powers that would help me gain entry. What was I just doing 30 seconds ago, I forget???

I'm willing and able to suspend disbelief, but it's hard to ignore blatant and gross stupidity.

/rant

Yeah, those scenarios were insulting actually. Especially the closet thing :banghead:

Hopefully it's better as we progress.

VP - I still haven't seen the last two episodes, but just wondering if they will explain what has happened to Nickie?

As for Mohinder, irritation > pretty.

I was confused watching Nikki on the screen - I know I forgot much about what happened last year, but I left watched storyline feeling a huge sense of wtf.

I completely forgot this was on last night. Guess my subconscience decided for me - I ain't watching it anymore, unless I start hearing from my friends that it's OMG AWESOME.

Yeah, I didn't even bother to record this latest episode.

It's a shame, really, what has become of this show in such a short time. I swear during the first season I was running around telling everyone I could find about how amazing it was and how they were missing out if they weren't watching it. Damn. Oh well.

^ Exactly, same here. It's become laughable. Best to just own Season 1 on dvd, and pretend it ended there, a great stand alone season.

I still like it, too. It's just a far cry from Season 1. I long for the magic of days gone by. Specifically, the spring of 2007.

people keep saying stuff like this... I must be watching a different show or something... or maybe my expectations are low but other than a few plot quibbles I've been really enjoying this season so far.

dude, SPOILERS - Sylar and Noah as Good Cop / Bad Cop partners is friggin awful. The way they killed Nikki (did I miss that?) and just had the same actress become someone else? I dunno, it just seems all so forced and sloppy. But who knows, maybe they're just regrouping. Oh - and the bank robbery was just dumb. I dunno, I was irked.

dude, SPOILERS - Sylar and Noah as Good Cop / Bad Cop partners is friggin awful. The way they killed Nikki (did I miss that?) and just had the same actress become someone else? I dunno, it just seems all so forced and sloppy. But who knows, maybe they're just regrouping. Oh - and the bank robbery was just dumb. I dunno, I was irked.

I'm liking the Noah/Syler paring... it has potential to go places
Nikki is odd - the fact that there are presumably several clones out there is interesting although I will admit cliché and overdone
Bank Robbery was meh...

The only major problem I have is Hiro and Ando, they continue to remain the "comic relief" portion of the show and their characters are not really evolving fast enough for me, despite how badass they appear to be in the future...

And then there's Suresh... I don't think I even have to say any more.

I don't know, even a crappy episode of Heroes is better than roughly 90% of all other shows on TV right now :shrug:

I'm liking the Noah/Syler paring... it has potential to go places
Nikki is odd - the fact that there are presumably several clones out there is interesting although I will admit cliché and overdone
Bank Robbery was meh...

The only major problem I have is Hiro and Ando, they continue to remain the "comic relief" portion of the show and their characters are not really evolving fast enough for me, despite how badass they appear to be in the future...

And then there's Suresh... I don't think I even have to say any more.

I don't know, even a crappy episode of Heroes is better than roughly 90% of all other shows on TV right now :shrug:

I agree about the 90% line. Since I only watch a handful of shows, it sucks when one of them starts to go down the crapper, so I guess I'm just assuming that's what;s happening.

I like Ando and Hiro, but agreed, they are a bit overly goofy. I do like that the speedy chick called him Pekachu though. That was funny.

Suresh - yeah, turning him into the fly was stupid. I'll see where that goes. My predicition - Maya gets pregnant, the gestation is crazy fast cause Suresh is Diesel Man now, and gives birth to a Dominican/Indian/DeathStare/Fly hybrid that eats Sylar.

Back
Top Bottom