Wipeout

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Ok did anyone watch this show tonite?

Oh my god, I was laughing through the whole show. I NEVER laugh like that at TV. It's like a poor attempt at those Japanese game shows but totally hilarious, and the commentary was equally hilarious. :newfavoriteshow: :love:

Twenty-four thrill-seekers will compete in the world's largest extreme obstacle course designed to provide the most spills, face plants and wipeouts ever seen on television.

Wipeout - Wipeout - Home - ABC.com

I got so burned out on all the hype - commercials,
I decided to skip it.

But, if you recommend it, I'll give it a try.

The previews intrigued me. It looks like Gladiators on water.

I admit the previews didn't do anything for me either, but there was nothing else on, so I watched it and seriously almost peed my pants through the whole thing.

I got so burned out on all the hype - commercials,
I decided to skip it.

But, if you recommend it, I'll give it a try.

:up:

there was like a 10 minute promo of this show during the bachelorette Monday..it was really bugging me that they spent so much time promoting it...I did not watch

Lord, please forgive me but MXC has got to be one of the funniest things ever broadcast on television. My brother & I used to watch it together while on the phone with each other - me in North Carolina & he in Alaska!

Sinkers & Floaters :up:
Rotating Surfboard of Death :up:
Log Drop :up:
Door Jammed :up:
The Dash to Death :up:

I am so glad I caught the show. I've not laffed like that since the premier show of Jackass. It's hilariously funny and yes, coulda peed my pants too! I also watched the one with the Americans on the Japanese Game show.....more good fun, especially the velcro suits! :lol:

a friend turned me on to both of them!

I loovvveeee them! They are hysterical!I love the sort of (very old kids game) "Mouse Trap" of the 21st Century on steroids that 'Wipeout' has!

I've always loved obstical courses.

And the Japaneese Game shows! :lol: SO interseting to saee what THEY come up with!

I actually had a World REligions Course in College. We did go to a real Japaneese Tea Ceremony at Japan House ( a real organization in NYC near the UN :) )

Why MXC's better: madspit:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fvixfNGGd_A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fvixfNGGd_A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

omg I didnt realize that you could actually watch the videos here without it taking you to another page. :drool:

Ok what channel is that show on :lol:

I have no idea what channel it's on I'm afraid, or even if it's on anymore.

Tippit? Like Jenga?

jenga.jpg

I remember seeing commercials on ABC for the show "WIPE-OUT". It looked funny, but I wondered if it would last, simply because people would get tired of being humiliated.

And the Japaneese Game shows! :lol: SO interseting to saee what THEY come up with! )

When I lived in Okinawa, we only had one English channel and the rest were Japanese.

I remember late at night, one show where they played rock, paper, scissors....

The people who lost had bad things done to them like crabs down the pants or ice water down the pants....... Mind you I was probably 5 when I saw this show and it was funny then and probably still funny!

Anyway, Wipeout is very funny!!!

Back
Top Bottom