What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any Michael Bay movie. And The Room.

Anyone who thought Napoleon Dynamite was bad probably didn't go to high school in the late 80s/early 90s, and therefore couldn't relate. By no means was this movie "intellectual" or on par with Dazed and Confused, but it certainly can't be the worst movie ever.

The building terror and the unexpected ending made Open Water one of the best films I've seen the last decade.

Pearl Harbor is definitely one of the worst movies (if not THE worst) I've had the misfortune of seeing in the theater.

The good news is that I didn't have to pay for it.

The bad news is that I was on a date.

The good news is that my date was there begrudgingly, as we were with another couple who wanted to see it, and wanted to drag him along for historical accuracy checks, as he was a WWII buff.

The bad news is that we sufffered through a few hours of Ben Affleck.

The good news is that it was the start of a rather lovely relationship.

The movie still sucked.

Anyone who thought Napoleon Dynamite was bad probably didn't go to high school in the late 80s/early 90s, and therefore couldn't relate. By no means was this movie "intellectual" or on par with Dazed and Confused, but it certainly can't be the worst movie ever.

I was in high school during this period and I thought the movie was an unfunny piece of shit. And it pissed me off to no end that it became a huge hit while the deeper (and wittier) Garden State only did moderate business.

Definitely one of the weaker films I've paid for in the last ten years. I tend not to see Hollywood crap so I don't even suffer through the truly empty films, and can usually spot the indie stinkers well enough to avoid them too.

Yeah, I graduated in 1991 and I thought the movie was stupid.

Definitely not the worst movie ever, though.

You all dare to ignore THE BALE?

He's watching.

Phil_Collins_Sussudio.jpg

Back
Top Bottom