What is the most ridiculous soap opera?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Passions was definitely the most ridiculous thing I've seen on network television.

Not that I'm a soap opera fan, but sometimes over the years I've been sucked into General Hospital, they've actually had the same characters for a good amount of time, and its like the Sopranos of daytime TV with all its gangsters.

The Young and the Restless is so bad is unbelievable that they even broadcast it. All the guys are apparantly gay now, and yet another character has come back from the dead after 20 years. He had his body frozen and had someone else pretend to be himself because "he wanted to" and "he's also gay". I say this should be axed along with Hollyoaks.

I hear ya and the sad part is Y&R is one of my favorite soaps. If it up to me, I would fire the current head writer and bring in someone else so the residents of Genoa City can be redeemed.

I watch General Hospital :reject: my husband gets major annoyed cause I try to catch it on soap net in the evenings...but I only watch 1 or 2 a week

Passions had to be the worst in every area.

I have to admit though I've been watching Days of Our Lives since I was 4 with my Grandma, and still do till this day. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom