Wallace and Gromit - A Matter of Loaf and Death

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was bloody brilliant ( although I did miss the first ten minutes ) and I LOVED the Piella character, she was great.

Fathers McGraw, however, is the ultimate Wallace and Gromit character.

oqhpuf.jpg

Hell yeah. :D

"Have you seen this chicken?"

I made a clay Feathers in art class, but it exploded. XD I spent several lessons glueing him back together.

Yeah I really loved A Matter of Loaf And Death, but Wrong Trousers is still my absolute favourite, that scene on the toy rail-track at the end is superb. :lol:

i gotta check this out. wrong trousers was so, so great. gromit FTW

:up: I think A Matter Of Loaf and Death is the best film since Wrong Trousers, although I did love Close Shave, Shaun The Sheep got his own spin off series later.

14 millions incredible though, the BBC will definitely be wanting more.

Hell yeah. :D

"Have you seen this chicken?"

I made a clay Feathers in art class, but it exploded. XD I spent several lessons glueing him back together.

Haha I love it when he takes over Gromits bedroom and keeps playing that ridiculous circus music on full volume..

It exploded?! Clay can explode...? :lol:

The best thing about Wallace and Gromit are all the hilarious bad guys - Preston the robotic dog, that weird machine thing on the moon... they're always brilliant.

Yeah, apparantly if air gets trapped in the clay it expands when you fire it so it exploded. D:

L&D is due for release on the 23/3/09. Seems a long time away. :huh:

I thought it was very funny, but seriously rushed. Whereas the previous TV shows always had a measured pace to them and waited until the end for the big action sequences, this one blitzed through every scene without pausing for breath. It could have easily been ten minutes longer and fleshed out the new characters a bit more.

Having said that, the Aliens nod may well be my favourite part ever.

I thought it was very funny, but seriously rushed.

I felt that way too but I thought maybe that was because I'd watched The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit film that afternoon which is obviously far longer.

I still loved it though (especially the 'Yorkshire Border' bit, natch :D ) and Sally Lindsay was definitely the best choice to do the voice of Piella.

Back
Top Bottom