Vale Alan Rickman.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Petition to start this year from scratch.

Going to miss him and his iconic voice. RIP.

Hans Gruber. To this day one of the best villains in an action movie, and his best role. RIP.

Shit! Not Rickman too.
I loved the guy.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

tumblr_leoszz1vfF1qdlkgg.gif

If you haven't seen Die Hard, I have no idea what you've been doing with your life. Isn't that some sort of prerequisite for being male, in the first place?

I grew up with the Harry Potter movies, I believe the first one came out when I was 6 and the last one came out when I was 16. I loved Rickman's portrayal of Snape. He was a huge part of why those movies were great. This week fucking sucks

Yes it greatly bothers my male friends. I will actively try to see it soon.

It's a legitimately awesome movie. Possibly the best action movie ever made. It's fun, but it never feels like stupid fun. Great dialogue, fantastic acting, a plot that doesn't feel meaningless, and doesn't flip through too many twists and turns. None of the problems, really, that a lot if action films run into.

If you haven't seen Die Hard, I have no idea what you've been doing with your life. Isn't that some sort of prerequisite for being male, in the first place?

It's a legitimately awesome movie. Possibly the best action movie ever made. It's fun, but it never feels like stupid fun. Great dialogue, fantastic acting, a plot that doesn't feel meaningless, and doesn't flip through too many twists and turns. None of the problems, really, that a lot if action films run into.

Nations could be united over Die Hard. Who the fuck doesn't like that movie?

:up:

Oh cool, I'll chase it down then. For some reason I had it in my head that it would be a brutal, excessively violent action movie that wasn't much fun.

No problem with violence as long as it doesn't sacrifice fun. I'm sure I'll be pilloried for this but that's why I like Pulp Fiction but not Reservoir Dogs.

Back
Top Bottom