V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Easter? Seriously? I thought they said Christmas...ugh.

That's terrible. A nice reminder of why I don't watch any ABC shows...ugh.

it's the holidays and then lost starts the final season in january

it will be back before you know it

-dan

if it's any consolation, tonight's episode should be a gem.

by the way, is anyone watching The Prisoner? good stuff?

I've heard mostly "meh" about the Prisoner remake. Sounds like Ian McKellan is the best thing about it.

Nice use of Sigur Ros in tonight's episode!

yeah, no real cliffhanger, but still a strong episode. i just find myself loving this show so far. one thing i enjoy is that there isn't like 25 different stories going on at one time. it's very focused on the main storyline. i hope it stays that way.

i almost started to watch it last tuesday after i watched lost but i didn't want to get suckered in and have to catch up on what i missed.

Yeah, once the cat's out of the bag and everybody knows they're evil alien scum we should see more reptilian action.

I'm still waiting for Diana, and I want to see some guinea pig eating soon.

I'm looking forward to that one lady finding out The Truth about her sprog. Maybe she'll eat a guinea pig!

I'm looking forward to that one lady finding out The Truth about her sprog. Maybe she'll eat a guinea pig!

Yeah her...OH how I wanted her to eat that mouse I was on the edge of my seat yelling eat it eat it eat it

nobody has posted anything in a month and a half

i watched the season finale, meh. big cliffhanger: they made it cloudy!!!

kinda bummed they didn't show the lizard baby

at any point before the finale, did they show anybody getting their skin ripped off? i was bummed they didn't show it tuesday night

I thought they showed it at the very end of one episode, I think around the time the Fifth Column was first discovered by the Vs?

I'm half watching the show, but everything just feels so underwhelming.

I think we've seen little swatches of lizard skin, but not any full frontal reptile yet.

I'm glad Lisa is apparently going to be a good guy...she's yummy.

Back
Top Bottom